Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

haha WTF, shoe-throwing protests at the White House

2 posters

Go down

haha WTF, shoe-throwing protests at the White House Empty haha WTF, shoe-throwing protests at the White House

Post by thewalrus Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:26 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/19/bush-protest-shoes-thrown_n_159223.html

"Don't hit me!" one officer behind the White House fence joked as shoes rained around him.

Tracey Primavera, a shoe-lobber from Provincetown, Massachusetts, shouted at the guard that she had a pump that would look nice on him.

"I tried that. It didn't look good on me," yelled back the officer. Primavera tossed him the pump anyway.

thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

haha WTF, shoe-throwing protests at the White House Empty Re: haha WTF, shoe-throwing protests at the White House

Post by Aristotle Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:40 pm

good grief.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

haha WTF, shoe-throwing protests at the White House Empty Re: haha WTF, shoe-throwing protests at the White House

Post by thewalrus Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:43 pm

Aristotle wrote:good grief.

But, on the plus side, they all have to go out and buy new shoes now.

+1 for the economy!
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:44 pm

:talon2:

saved!
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum