Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we could see some heavy shit this week

+8
thewalrus
dunnas
Pete.Z
Swerve
Pennzoil GT-R
Aristotle
millertime
big_jesus
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

we could see some heavy shit this week - Page 2 Empty Re: we could see some heavy shit this week

Post by millertime Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:48 pm

I should have invested in infrastructure development when I had the chance. But at the time I was working on a deal trying to buy a house.............. good thing that deal fell through....
millertime
millertime
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands

Back to top Go down

we could see some heavy shit this week - Page 2 Empty Re: we could see some heavy shit this week

Post by Aristotle Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:59 pm

do you mean infrastructure stocks?
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:10 am

Aristotle wrote:do you mean infrastructure stocks?

No. I mean investing in funds that finance the construction phase of privately owned infrastructure and institutional buildings that are leased back to the government.
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Infinite economic growth in a finite world... What is wrong with such logic?

What we are going through today will be seen as epic by future historians and society. We are witnessing the "Canary in a coal mine" a "Fire alarm bell" going off telling us that our monetary, economic and social justice ideologies are under attack and/or failing. The piper is calling even if many of us ignore it and trust me folks many people are trying to ignore the reality of the events around us. We will not be fixing this system at all. Oh many will try and even throw all at it even the proverbial kitchen sink hoping we can turn it around to go on as we stupidly and blindly have for too long now. No over the next 5 years (if we are lucky) to 10 years or more we will be forced to reeducate our thinking, to change from the phony baloney system we have endured especially since the 80's and fueled by Friedman ideologies perpetrated mostly by people like Reagan and Margaret Thatcher among others who blindly and selfishly plundered us into such a flawed vision.

There will be no fix quick or otherwise with this system one that is breaking around us, only questions about "What about tomorrow?" and "How do we pick up the pieces and rebuild a new human social/monetary/economic reality?"

The Great Depression of the 30's was eventually beaten by 6 years of WWII at a cost of hundreds of billions of 1940's $$$ and 60,000,000+ lives lost. The atom bomb formally ended the war and the Great Depression. Society picked up the pieces and rebuilt the system. Many things worked others didn't, all the better things were only to be abandoned as time passed by selfishness and greed. Our atom bomb so to speak will not be a real one, we won't even see total war. No, it will simply be fused and set off by the biggest domino, the US govt. eventually defaulting on its debt. That will create a domino effect around the world and the pieces once fallen will force us all to finally roll up our collective sleeves and re-engineer a new social/monetary/economic reality.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Is it just me, or is Les trying to give us another lecture?
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:51 am

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:Infinite economic growth in a finite world... What is wrong with such logic?

What we are going through today will be seen as epic by future historians and society. We are witnessing the "Canary in a coal mine" a "Fire alarm bell" going off telling us that our monetary, economic and social justice ideologies are under attack and/or failing. The piper is calling even if many of us ignore it and trust me folks many people are trying to ignore the reality of the events around us. We will not be fixing this system at all. Oh many will try and even throw all at it even the proverbial kitchen sink hoping we can turn it around to go on as we stupidly and blindly have for too long now. No over the next 5 years (if we are lucky) to 10 years or more we will be forced to reeducate our thinking, to change from the phony baloney system we have endured especially since the 80's and fueled by Friedman ideologies perpetrated mostly by people like Reagan and Margaret Thatcher among others who blindly and selfishly plundered us into such a flawed vision.

There will be no fix quick or otherwise with this system one that is breaking around us, only questions about "What about tomorrow?" and "How do we pick up the pieces and rebuild a new human social/monetary/economic reality?"

The Great Depression of the 30's was eventually beaten by 6 years of WWII at a cost of hundreds of billions of 1940's $$$ and 60,000,000+ lives lost. The atom bomb formally ended the war and the Great Depression. Society picked up the pieces and rebuilt the system. Many things worked others didn't, all the better things were only to be abandoned as time passed by selfishness and greed. Our atom bomb so to speak will not be a real one, we won't even see total war. No, it will simply be fused and set off by the biggest domino, the US govt. eventually defaulting on its debt. That will create a domino effect around the world and the pieces once fallen will force us all to finally roll up our collective sleeves and re-engineer a new social/monetary/economic reality.

I) Les, I don't want to be a dick, you're a nice fella and you have never been an asshole to me.. but, how can I say this... you're starting to sound like a scratched disc. Yes yes, you hate the current economic system. Yes yes you hate the fact that people spend money. Yes you hate that people do not necesarily have to harvest potatoes and onions to live. We get it. You don't have to say the same thing everytime any sort of bad, or even bad-ish news happen (right now it's terrible news, so you feel in a field day).

The current economic crisis will not make people go and live like in a hippie community from the 70's or robinson crusoe's island, it just won't happen. And the tinfoil hats, they do nothing. What is this "new social/monetary/economic" reality you speak of everytime bush farted, miller masturbated to raska's pic or the dollar plunged? Seriously dude, you talk a lot about it but you don't describe it. And no, we do not need a 50 paragraph response beating around the bush, a concise, to the point, 4 line description of this new marvelous robinson crusoe meets di caprio's "the island" world order would be much better.

II) Infinite economic world in a finite world huh? So, that means the world is ending now? That means the population stopped growing? New technologies or markets are not being developed?

What was the world population in the 80's? And now? Did we have internet in the 80's? what about laptops? How were roads in the 60s? Dude there is so much room for almost infinite economic growth. Have you seen all those new green-collar jobs in the market? (I don't mean that there's jobs, people are losing jobs, what I mean is that there are new kinds of jobs). New technologies. New investment possibilities. Under the right set of conditions, there should be no reason for the economy "hitting celing" and stop growing. Reality is, the housing market, the overly complex financial instruments, reckless lending of money, people not paying, gee dub and other factors all made the perfect storm and left the economy where it is-not a philosophical need to return to use straw skirts and hunt boars.

III) I don't mean to sound optimistic or say it's a-ok. The economy is in the shitter, the market needs much more regulation and the people at the stock exchanges are evil, yeah. But it is NOT a matter of a need to go back to harvest potatoes, burn all money and probably dance around a fireplace. Nor is it the need to become a commie.

IV) The usual edge-fan club (miller, pennz, probably dunnas and ry) may jump to this thread and tell me to STFU, but it's just because it is me posting this, they actually feel the same way about your rants as I do and we all do.
The_Edge
The_Edge
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:02 am

my WFC trade worked nicely. FCX, too for a bit, but i didn't sell FCX the next day, so now it's turned against me. if the s&p can't hold 820-ish, i'll probably have to dump everything to get away with my profits. i should have just dumped it all 24hrs after i'd bought it, but i thought the rally would be for 2 or 3 days. shitty fuck ass market.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:15 am

The_Edge wrote: What is this "new social/monetary/economic" reality you speak of everytime bush farted, miller masturbated to raska's pic or the dollar plunged?

can you please explain to me what the purpose of that comment is?
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:26 am

my feeling on this is "you greedy fucks did it to yourselves"

That goes for the housing market, the subprime mortgage practices, the un-educated people who invested in the stock market. I got no sympathy for that fucking greed.

I also cant believe that people actually believe that our economic system is going to undergo any kind of revolutionary change. The market responds to the people.
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:29 am

As everyday goes by, sitting on the sidelines gets more and more appealing. Its almost refreshing to continually see prices get beat down.
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:41 am

The Edge,

No, you misunderstand me, it's not anythng about liking or not the current economic system. It is about seeing what is unfolding as a reality and not as just a dream state. The economic/monetary meltdown is not a part of a normal cycle. It is the result of a built up phony economic/monetary ideology that was accelerated over the last 25+ years. For us to move our system to a better place is to see that nothing anyone will do will fix the current system we live under. It is a crumbling foundation. To try to fix it is akin to adding a second story to house with its foundation rotting away below it. What we see today in terms of flawed ideals is much like what the USSR saw and became. Nothing could have fixed the USSR system (the govt. and bureaucracy tried to in the 80's including throwing a proverbial kitchen sink at it too) and nothing will fix the unfolding disaster we through myopia, selfishness and greed created.

As for infinite economic growth in a finite world, no it is impossible to achieve in the end. Quite simply the economic/monetary system to come will be a blend of the previous endeavors, built on a sustainable economic/monetary/social policy. This will be designed to reflect the fact that economic growth will not be a key indicator to wealth, success or social justice. We cannot grow our way with debt and we cannot grow forever while we live on the third rock from our Sun that only has so much to give us.

I won't go on any further for the moment.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:42 am

millertime wrote:
The_Edge wrote: What is this "new social/monetary/economic" reality you speak of everytime bush farted, miller masturbated to raska's pic or the dollar plunged?

read my latest post to the edge.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:05 am

millertime wrote:Is it just me, or is Les trying to give us another lecture?

yet more cut and paste

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:53 pm

millertime wrote:

Everytime I try to put some sense into Les you reply "STFU Edge" just because you don't like me. Call it a pre-emptive attack if you will. Uncalled for? Yeah. If the comment wasn't there, you'd have replied the stfu thing, though.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:56 pm

millertime wrote:my feeling on this is "you greedy fucks did it to yourselves"

That goes for the housing market, the subprime mortgage practices, the un-educated people who invested in the stock market. I got no sympathy for that fucking greed.

I also cant believe that people actually believe that our economic system is going to undergo any kind of revolutionary change. The market responds to the people.

Agreed.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:The Edge,

No, you misunderstand me, it's not anythng about liking or not the current economic system. It is about seeing what is unfolding as a reality and not as just a dream state. The economic/monetary meltdown is not a part of a normal cycle. It is the result of a built up phony economic/monetary ideology that was accelerated over the last 25+ years. For us to move our system to a better place is to see that nothing anyone will do will fix the current system we live under. It is a crumbling foundation. To try to fix it is akin to adding a second story to house with its foundation rotting away below it. What we see today in terms of flawed ideals is much like what the USSR saw and became. Nothing could have fixed the USSR system (the govt. and bureaucracy tried to in the 80's including throwing a proverbial kitchen sink at it too) and nothing will fix the unfolding disaster we through myopia, selfishness and greed created.

As for infinite economic growth in a finite world, no it is impossible to achieve in the end. Quite simply the economic/monetary system to come will be a blend of the previous endeavors, built on a sustainable economic/monetary/social policy. This will be designed to reflect the fact that economic growth will not be a key indicator to wealth, success or social justice. We cannot grow our way with debt and we cannot grow forever while we live on the third rock from our Sun that only has so much to give us.

I won't go on any further for the moment.

Yeah. Ok, how can I um, stress this in a more clear way, um...

One thing is a goal. "Achieve justice", "being built on a sustainable _____" are goals. To make an analogy, "getting laid with the hottest girl in my class" is a goal.

Other thing is how to achieve a goal. "Selling and buying goods and services" is a way. "Basing the economy on the market, supply and demand" is a way. To continue my analogy, "scoring a touchdown in tonight's game and taking this girl on a date to a trendy restaurant on my Ferrari" is a way of achieving the goal of "getting laid with the hottest girl in my class".

So how will your new system "blend the previous endeavors", "be built on a sustainable economic/monetary/social policy" and most important of all, replace the market economy? Please describe so.

I don't expect you to tell us the intricacies of such a system, just like no one here can tell you the intricacies of the current system. But a mere general idea describing the "how to" rather than the objective/goal will suffice. 2 or 3 lines. Otherwise we're just talking about a mythical system which does not exist.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:37 pm

About change...

you change when you have a better alternative. Do we have a better and tangible alternative now?

Chocolate is an alternative to vanilla.
BMW is an alternative to Mercedes.
AF Lite is an alternative to AF.

_______ is an alternative to "market economy". Fill in the blank...
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:51 pm

The_Edge wrote:
IV) The usual edge-fan club (miller, pennz, probably dunnas and ry) may jump to this thread and tell me to STFU, but it's just because it is me posting this, they actually feel the same way about your rants as I do and we all do.
I'll tell you shut the fuck up because of this last part. All the rest was fine.

I haven't said anything to you in a month so just put the insanity back away please.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:33 pm

The_Edge wrote:
millertime wrote:

Everytime I try to put some sense into Les you reply "STFU Edge" just because you don't like me. Call it a pre-emptive attack if you will. Uncalled for? Yeah. If the comment wasn't there, you'd have replied the stfu thing, though.

right. Yet my actual response was nothing like what you just said. In fact, I received an "agreed" out of you.
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:19 pm

dunnas wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
I'll tell you shut the fuck up because of this last part. All the rest was fine.

I haven't said anything to you in a month so just put the insanity back away please.

Perhaps I was a bit too pre-emptive. I do apologize :cheers:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:20 pm

millertime wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
millertime wrote:

right. Yet my actual response was nothing like what you just said. In fact, I received an "agreed" out of you.

Look at my reply to dunnas... it also applies to you :cheers:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:55 pm

:cheers:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:01 pm

good stuff
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:31 pm

sold my WFC trade. the other day. fucking thing started to take a shit, so i bailed. still made 10%, though.

still in FCX. also now fucking with DRYS, which has the potential to be 30% lower when i wake up in the morning. likewise it has the potential to be 30% higher.

that's what's called the 'chinese bullshit' trade.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:28 pm

I think I have given up for now. I keep getting these urges to put some money in the stock market. But then reality hits me and tells me I need to invest it and not speculate it. So then I have to spend a fair amount of time finding a good company to invest in. But I must just not care enough anymore as I just cant be bothered to do any research. And with everyone still saying "cash is King" it certainly isn't motivation to move from that position just yet.
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:19 am

The_Edge wrote:About change...

you change when you have a better alternative. Do we have a better and tangible alternative now?

Les fucking bailed out :smelly:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:21 am

That's what you get if you expect Les to actually give you something of substance. :smelly:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:56 pm

The_Edge wrote:

No, but there really is nothing more to say right now because what I said and may continue to say as time passes is unfolding in real time right in front of our very eyes. Some may not want to see this and try to hide in some blissful ignorance but what I say is credible and of sound logic.

Times they are a changing and we all had better accept that now and adjust our lives to a new paradigm that is unfolding or we will continue to suffer the fallout of the current monetary / economic system brought to us by myopic, selfish and greedy elites based on hype, lies and in a myopic vision fueled with trying to grow economies on endless (which is not sustainable by logic) debt, lack of credible regulations on investment, banking and the economic system we have today and by creating a consumer system that is not based on sustainability but on pure want and selfishness with minimal to no real responsibility and accountability by all people in all classes however exploited by the elites and the greedy the most.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Edge, Les can't give you an answer because he is an observer and a critisizer. Not a problem solver.

Kind of like a Doctor who says "Yep, you got something wrong with you. You should be more carfull next time, now get up and go figure it out yourself"
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:38 am

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

No, but there really is nothing more to say right now because what I said and may continue to say as time passes is unfolding in real time right in front of our very eyes. Some may not want to see this and try to hide in some blissful ignorance but what I say is credible and of sound logic.

Times they are a changing and we all had better accept that now and adjust our lives to a new paradigm that is unfolding or we will continue to suffer the fallout of the current monetary / economic system brought to us by myopic, selfish and greedy elites based on hype, lies and in a myopic vision fueled with trying to grow economies on endless (which is not sustainable by logic) debt, lack of credible regulations on investment, banking and the economic system we have today and by creating a consumer system that is not based on sustainability but on pure want and selfishness with minimal to no real responsibility and accountability by all people in all classes however exploited by the elites and the greedy the most.

The last economic boom period was probably the time in history of greatest opportunity for the greatest proportion of the world.
The period we're entering is an exceptional chance for people who were either too young or too conservative to profit from what just ended. It sucks for the tens of thousands of people who are losing their jobs, but the overall picture is still positive.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:18 am

Swerve wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

The last economic boom period was probably the time in history of greatest opportunity for the greatest proportion of the world.
The period we're entering is an exceptional chance for people who were either too young or too conservative to profit from what just ended. It sucks for the tens of thousands of people who are losing their jobs, but the overall picture is still positive.

I agree.
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:08 am

Swerve wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

The last 30 years or so have seen the greatest growth and innovation in history. What is happening now is just a part of the natural economic cycle....clearing out the cobwebs so to speak. Im fucking glad im 23 in this mess, because when the economy starts growing again i'll be the perfect age and experience to take advantage. Once we hit the trough we will have another decade of growth and opportunity, as we always do, and less bullshit for Les to cut and paste.

The early 90s slowdown for example was far, far worse than this. Negative equity means jack shit if you dont want to move. Back then people were being forced to sell their houses because they had much higher rates to pay back on. People were losing everything they owned, and redundancies were on a much larger scale than the few high profile culls we've seen so far. But, directly after that we probably the fastest growth rate in history. Swings and roundabouts

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:08 am

millertime wrote:Edge, Les can't give you an answer because he is an observer and a critisizer. Not a problem solver.

Kind of like a Doctor who says "Yep, you got something wrong with you. You should be more carfull next time, now get up and go figure it out yourself"

I've offered ideas many times in recent years to begin solving problems as these. But none are quick fixes nor miracle workers. Problem, solving begins with first understanding the problems and seeing the faults within ourselves and modern system. You cannot begin to fix and reshape things until you accept the problems as being real.

Bellyaching on a forum like this won't fix it either. Talking is fine but meh it's still just talking. But sadly we as in society are not about to really tackle the fundamental flaws of our current monetary/economic system including the penchant for us as typical citizens, consumers and tax payers to be ignorant, selfish and greedy too.. Nope we will see the elites and their minions throw everything at current problems in trying to prop up a flawed and ultimately failed modern monetary/economic system. The recent history of the demise of the USSR reveals that those in power and even general public will do all to prop up even a failed ideology and system until it collapses under them. Sadly we ain't likely to be much better today. Oh we can hope, hope enough progressives and new ideas thinkers rise to power but I'm not about to bet much money on that. Only when it gets utterly dire will we finally roll up our global collective sleeves to try to reshape things. Even at that some people will bark and howl to fight against doing what will need to be done, the myopic greed hands that they are. But truly I have thrown out bones of ideas to change things to begin the change we will all need before it's done... It all begins with each of us as persons, rethinking our lives and rethinking our futures, our desires, our level of appreciation and our dreams. Those baby steps are positive ones.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:31 am

les, shut up. you havent got a fucking clue what any of what you say means...or you'd realise half of it is rubbish. you come across as preaching because you just regurgitate what has been preached to you. the current economic system is led by market forces....and guess what it works. it is the reason the world is where it is now and not where it was when TV was still in black and white. there will always be peaks and troughs

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:27 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:
Swerve wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

The last 30 years or so have seen the greatest growth and innovation in history. What is happening now is just a part of the natural economic cycle....clearing out the cobwebs so to speak. Im fucking glad im 23 in this mess, because when the economy starts growing again i'll be the perfect age and experience to take advantage. Once we hit the trough we will have another decade of growth and opportunity, as we always do, and less bullshit for Les to cut and paste.

The early 90s slowdown for example was far, far worse than this. Negative equity means jack shit if you dont want to move. Back then people were being forced to sell their houses because they had much higher rates to pay back on. People were losing everything they owned, and redundancies were on a much larger scale than the few high profile culls we've seen so far. But, directly after that we probably the fastest growth rate in history. Swings and roundabouts

I totally agree. We got our foot in the door right at the tail end. Now we get to spend a couple years learning the ropes so we can hit the ground running on the next upswing.
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:46 pm

dunnas wrote:That's what you get if you expect Les to actually give you something of substance. :smelly:

Yeah :grrr:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:47 pm

millertime wrote:Edge, Les can't give you an answer because he is an observer and a critisizer. Not a problem solver.

Yeah... and while you still have the flu he will beging a 10 minute rambling on the next step of human evolution based on no sickness and telekinetic powers :sonofscreamo:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:48 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:les, shut up. you havent got a fucking clue what any of what you say means...or you'd realise half of it is rubbish. you come across as preaching because you just regurgitate what has been preached to you. the current economic system is led by market forces....and guess what it works. it is the reason the world is where it is now and not where it was when TV was still in black and white. there will always be peaks and troughs

I agree with Pennz.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Aristotle wrote:the only thing i'd invest in is a CD that's insured by the gov't. other than that, i'd put it in a box and bury it in the backyard.

Raska pulled his money out of the market and put it into an STI. He came out ahead........
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:12 pm

millertime wrote:
Aristotle wrote:the only thing i'd invest in is a CD that's insured by the gov't. other than that, i'd put it in a box and bury it in the backyard.

Raska pulled his money out of the market and put it into an STI. He came out ahead........

:roflmao: :roflmao:
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next