Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing adventures in Conversation with Schizo

3 posters

Go down

Continuing adventures in Conversation with Schizo Empty Continuing adventures in Conversation with Schizo

Post by thewalrus Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:57 pm

Not edited in the slightest.

Kris

hello captain hill

4:55pm Gabriel

Hey Kris

How goes it?

4:55pm Kris

not bad and you my fine feathered friend?

4:55pm Gabriel

Not too bad. heading down to Lethbridge tomorrow.

4:56pm Kris

dandelion

ill be down there at a point.. then we can party like its 1999

That's it. The end.
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Continuing adventures in Conversation with Schizo Empty Re: Continuing adventures in Conversation with Schizo

Post by Aristotle Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:59 pm

hahaha dude's on acid
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Continuing adventures in Conversation with Schizo Empty Re: Continuing adventures in Conversation with Schizo

Post by thewalrus Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:03 pm

oh shit yes! He wants to get together for coffee. Awesome.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:03 pm

I'm a dick
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:04 pm

:roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:06 pm

oh man I HAVE to meet with him though. He's going off about how he wants to have 3 wives by the time he's 30.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:07 pm

man, I SHOULD go into Family law. Schizo could be my only client and I'd still be making bank.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:08 pm

hahah

careful...dude's a walking ponzi scheme
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:16 pm

Aristotle wrote:hahah

careful...dude's a walking ponzi scheme

Funny you should mention that. Schizo on how to avoid paying an exwife anything in a divorce:

i got a bit of a by with this one.. but after this probably not so much.
when you can't trust your family (or potential family) set up a family trust.. hehe

it'll be the (his name)ian structure that I originally designed for (former boss).. but as it turns out he was in the middle of an affair and to many people knew about it so it could have been challenged in court

but if i set it up when im single its impenetrable (granted, even from myself)
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:42 pm

hahhaha WHAT
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:47 am

thewalrus wrote:oh man I HAVE to meet with him though. He's going off about how he wants to have 3 wives by the time he's 30.

so like 3 wives at the same time by age 3. Or at least 2 divorces? This makes no sense from a financial point of view at all.
millertime
millertime
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:52 pm

millertime wrote:
thewalrus wrote:oh man I HAVE to meet with him though. He's going off about how he wants to have 3 wives by the time he's 30.

so like 3 wives at the same time by age 3. Or at least 2 divorces? This makes no sense from a financial point of view at all.

I think he wants to be on wife #3 by thirty. Remember though too, he has his own patented "Structure" of financial arrangement that will get him out of trouble in a divorce. :roflmao:
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:01 pm

thewalrus wrote:
millertime wrote:

I think he wants to be on wife #3 by thirty. Remember though too, he has his own patented "Structure" of financial arrangement that will get him out of trouble in a divorce. :roflmao:

Forget the cost of divorce or allomony. Engagement rings and weddings will put him back at least 20-30 grand each time around. Does he want to have kids with these wives?
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:58 pm

millertime wrote:
thewalrus wrote:
millertime wrote:

Forget the cost of divorce or allomony. Engagement rings and weddings will put him back at least 20-30 grand each time around. Does he want to have kids with these wives?

As he puts it, yes, he wants to continue his blood line.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:22 pm

this illustrates the true inefficiency with the human race. the fact that anyone can have kids is really where the majority of our problems lie.

let's use africa as an example.

the end.

by aris t. otle
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:33 pm

Aristotle wrote:this illustrates the true inefficiency with the human race. the fact that anyone can have kids is really where the majority of our problems lie.

let's use africa as an example.

the end.

by aris t. otle

Dude. Run for office.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:58 pm

i'm going to appoint you attorney general.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down