Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schizo is getting a divorce (possibly)

+2
Aristotle
thewalrus
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Schizo is getting a divorce (possibly) Empty Schizo is getting a divorce (possibly)

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:34 pm

Apparently his wife doesn't trust him anymore. She's been all "paranoid" after the whole cheating / non-existant $11 million thing.

Last edited by thewalrus on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Schizo is getting a divorce (possibly) Empty Re: Schizo is getting a divorce (possibly)

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:48 pm

And a verbatim quote:

"What I'm here in this world to do is going to require a constant drive that is unparelled and will hurt people who do not understand. But, ultimately it will serve the greatest good to the greatest many. Because many will not understand what it takes I will need to support myself in getting there as there will be limited buy in until I have delivered results."

He believes it's entirely predestined as well.

I think he's gotten crazier. Anyone have a copy of the DSM IV?
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Schizo is getting a divorce (possibly) Empty Re: Schizo is getting a divorce (possibly)

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:15 pm

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

fuck i first saw this thread, and i thought the title was 'soliz is getting a divorce'

i started reading the first post and was like, 'wut?'

fucking schizo hahahha i love that guy

he's like the beautiful mind guy, but without the success, fame, intelligence, etc.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:21 pm

Aristotle wrote:AHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

fuck i first saw this thread, and i thought the title was 'soliz is getting a divorce'

i started reading the first post and was like, 'wut?'

fucking schizo hahahha i love that guy

he's like the beautiful mind guy, but without the success, fame, intelligence, etc.

haha dude runs a fluids service for oil rigs out of Red Deer Alberta. He's fucked with the present economy, but still going on about how he's going to be a multi-millionaire by the age of 30.

I sometimes start to worry that I should do more to "help". However this is much more fun. Until he mows down a kindergarten class at the local mall.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:25 pm

dude, don't offer help. it's beyond that. guy needs a professional. if you allow yourself to get sucked into the vortex, it's a bitch getting out.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:29 pm

Aristotle wrote:dude, don't offer help. it's beyond that. guy needs a professional. if you allow yourself to get sucked into the vortex, it's a bitch getting out.

When I say "do more to help", I, of course mean calling the men in white. But you're right. The last thing I want to do is become a part of whatever dillusions he has in mind. Frankly that whole bit about "hurting people who don't understand" makes me want to stay as far away from this dude as possible.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:29 pm

That said I'll still post updates on his descent into complete madness on AF.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:40 pm

awesome... AWESOME... he's asking about registry searches again. This could be gold!
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:54 pm

hahaha YES

you must mine this for every last troy oz!!!!
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:56 pm

hahaha apparently he's discovered his previous employer is being tricked by an "ISO Consultant". I'm not sure what this has to do with Alberta Registries. But hell, I just report the craziness, I don't interpret it.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:58 pm

this is so awesome.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:01 pm

aaahahaha the other reason he's getting a divorce - she's "Holding him back" - from, apparently realizing all his crazy dreams.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:09 pm

aahaahahahha the conversation:

Gabe says:
ah. Well, nothing you can really do about it besides tell Brad your suspicions. Let them check out the details.
Kris says:
wholly fuck you are unmotivated
Kris says:
yeah.. i already dealt with it though
Kris says:
Firebombed his house
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:03 pm

wut?

holy shit man :roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:03 pm

also: who the hell says wholly fuck?

is that like an all-encompassing fuck?
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:04 pm

Aristotle wrote:wut?

holy shit man :roflmao:

yeah man. Straight from MSN Messenger.

He later indicated that the only reason he didn't is because he didn't know the guy's address. :jay:
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:04 pm

Aristotle wrote:also: who the hell says wholly fuck?

is that like an all-encompassing fuck?

Man, this guy's English is awesome. From his facebook profile:

"I like to find out the truth about whatever I'm dealing with... That's why the environmental rhetoric is so upsetting to me, is that its bases are not truths regarding the environment but seem to truths regarding wealth transfer schemes..."
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:08 pm

hahahahaha i love this guy.

he and screamo need a show.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:09 pm

Aristotle wrote:hahahahaha i love this guy.

I was perusing his facebook profile - his claim is that he's learned everything he knows about Business by watching the 'Godfather' movies.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:10 pm

wut?

ahhahahahahhahahhahha
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:13 pm

Aristotle wrote:wut?

ahhahahahahhahahhahha

haha I know. Among his other plans he hope to take over Vegas. With a wax version of Bugsy Seigle.

There's a picture of the two of them out there...

Wait. here it is.

Schizo is getting a divorce (possibly) N8512210
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:13 pm

I'm a douchebag.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:16 pm

lol he looks psycho
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:17 pm

Aristotle wrote:lol he looks psycho

:roflmao: Why do I feel bad about posting that pic?
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:20 pm

meh, if it's in his facebook, then it's public anyway.

plus, you should keep the evidence abundant, so the cops will have a trail to follow to the crime.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:22 pm

Aristotle wrote:meh, if it's in his facebook, then it's public anyway.

plus, you should keep the evidence abundant, so the cops will have a trail to follow to the crime.

I figure, with the old AF, there's enough there to complete a decent psychological profile.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:40 pm

:roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:33 pm

Aristotle wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Aristotle wrote:hahahahaha i love this guy.

HAHAAA

I was telling wally they should be roomates earlier today :speedowethimself:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:34 pm

You can seriously see the insanity in those eyes. :huh:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:30 pm

dunnas wrote:You can seriously see the insanity in those eyes. :huh:

haha I know right?
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:31 pm

who the hell is schitzo?
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:31 pm

honor man wrote:who the hell is schitzo?

He's the dude in the picture.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:34 pm

yeah, but who the hell is he? how do you know him?
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:36 pm

honor man wrote:yeah, but who the hell is he? how do you know him?

Went to school with him. He's followed me around since then. He's become increasingly insane since then.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:45 pm

sounds pretty entertaining
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:48 pm

there are a bunch of stories at the other af, honor.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:52 pm

Aristotle wrote:there are a bunch of stories at the other af, honor.

Yeah... the stories are way too numerous to rehash on here. But it was pretty insane.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:55 pm

dude has horrible taste in sandals.
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:55 pm

also, he looks like a squirrel getting ready for winter.
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next