Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone else, this would be hell.

+6
Honor
Dodge
Swerve
1300ZUK
TheWoerus
JaysonAych
10 posters

Go down

For anyone else, this would be hell. Empty For anyone else, this would be hell.

Post by JaysonAych Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:07 pm

A man in the Northwest Territories won a Koenigsegg CCX. But due to the remoteness of his location, the only place he can feasibly drive it is an unpaved 12 kilometer stretch of road.

But not to worry...he took the cash option instead. And he's related to Wally or something.

it'll do 400 kilometres an hour. I don't see anybody would need that," Edgi told CBC News on Thursday.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

For anyone else, this would be hell. Empty Re: For anyone else, this would be hell.

Post by TheWoerus Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:20 pm

JaysonAych wrote:A man in the Northwest Territories won a Koenigsegg CCX. But due to the remoteness of his location, the only place he can feasibly drive it is an unpaved 12 kilometer stretch of road.

But not to worry...he took the cash option instead. And he's related to Wally or something.

it'll do 400 kilometres an hour. I don't see anybody would need that," Edgi told CBC News on Thursday.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

For anyone else, this would be hell. Empty Re: For anyone else, this would be hell.

Post by 1300ZUK Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:16 pm

fuck, i'd have to take the money though, i wouldn't be able to afford the taxes or insurance on it.

1300ZUK
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:06 pm

It seems like the Koenigsegg option would be mainly an advertising stunt for the lottery. Even if you wanted and could drive the car, cash to the same amount is no worse in any respect. And as Zuk said, how many people could afford/risk running one?

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:08 pm

yeah i would totally take the cash and buy like....50 240's
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:21 pm

im with dodge on this one
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:04 pm

At the rate i blow them up, jeez i could be driving them for like..a month!!! sweet!!!
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:42 pm

i'd take the cash and buy guns.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:42 pm

I'd take the money and buy Prius' for everyone on AF!!
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:59 pm

lol
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:27 am

bah prius

get me one of those honda clarities
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:29 am

srsly, everyone makes hybrids now. hybrid camries, corollas, civics, accords, altimas...

whats so special about the prius now?
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:33 am

prius is like the ipod of hybrids. it's a fashion statement as much as it is a device.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:38 am

honor man wrote:srsly, everyone makes hybrids now. hybrid camries, corollas, civics, accords, altimas...

whats so special about the prius now?

It's still the one that gets the best gas mileage. From what I've seen on tests. Plus alot of those new hybrids use the electric motor as a 'boost', not as a method of saving gas. Meaning they get pretty typical gas mileage.

A lot of greenwashing in the car industry.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:39 am

I'd like to have it for a week, then I'd take the cash. Is that an option?
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:08 pm

Talon wrote:I'd like to have it for a week, then I'd take the cash. Is that an option?

i guess so, but your money would be whatever you could sell the car for after a week. :zachsgotgas:

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm

i'd take the cash straight away. you could always blow 3 or 4k of it on one of those weekend driving retreat things where they let you drive a bunch of exotic cars at some track for two days.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Dent Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:08 pm

take the cash - do chicks at the same time - easy
Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent
Did I mention how rueful and woeful I am?

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:16 pm

Aristotle wrote:i'd take the cash straight away. you could always blow 3 or 4k of it on one of those weekend driving retreat things where they let you drive a bunch of exotic cars at some track for two days.
Agreed.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:20 pm

wait, the ccx isnt even worth a mil. why the fuck would anyone take it over the cash? For anyone else, this would be hell. Screwy
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:32 pm

you could buy a sweet house and a 50" sony flatscreen and a ps3 for that kind of money!
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Aristotle wrote:you could buy a sweet house and a 50" sony flatscreen and a ps3 for that kind of money!

Man, i could really use a million dollars right now.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:40 pm

yeah, you and me both.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:42 pm

Aristotle wrote:yeah, you and me both.

We both know what would happen.

I'd spend it all on gifts, probably in a week.

You'd buy your cat a million dollar home and hope he / she lets you live in it too.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:44 pm

you couldn't be more right.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down