Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to go and buy some new shoes and wash my car

4 posters

Go down

I need to go and buy some new shoes and wash my car Empty I need to go and buy some new shoes and wash my car

Post by millertime Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:50 pm

But I am just too lazy. And its kind of cold outside. But I need lunch soon.
millertime
millertime
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands

Back to top Go down

I need to go and buy some new shoes and wash my car Empty Re: I need to go and buy some new shoes and wash my car

Post by Aristotle Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:58 pm

work shoes?

lunch > car wash
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

I need to go and buy some new shoes and wash my car Empty Re: I need to go and buy some new shoes and wash my car

Post by millertime Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:15 pm

no, just regular walking around casual shoes. Something super comfy, but more dressed up than a running shoe.

and I just found half a sandwich in the fridge that I never finished on Friday.
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:22 pm

millertime wrote:no, just regular walking around casual shoes. Something super comfy, but more dressed up than a running shoe.

and I just found half a sandwich in the fridge that I never finished on Friday.

Nice. I found a block of cheese in my fridge that was a couple months old, once.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:28 pm

good casual shoes are tough to find. i've got a pair of clark's that i really like, though.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:28 pm

well, I ate the sandwich. But I am still Hungry.
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:29 pm

Aristotle wrote:good casual shoes are tough to find. i've got a pair of clark's that i really like, though.

I found a pair of Helly Hansen`s In Banff, but the had none in the color and size I wanted.
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:31 pm

Also, I just realized that the edmonton schools get the week off of school right now. So west edmonton mall is going to be a gong show. And that is the only Helly Hansen store I know of. So I guess that is off the list of things to do today. SWEET
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:32 pm

Aristotle wrote:good casual shoes are tough to find. i've got a pair of clark's that i really like, though.

I like Clarks. A staple for me.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:33 pm

millertime wrote:Also, I just realized that the edmonton schools get the week off of school right now. So west edmonton mall is going to be a gong show. And that is the only Helly Hansen store I know of. So I guess that is off the list of things to do today. SWEET

haha the West Ed is fucking nuts. I always come out of there wanting to punch people.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:50 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
millertime wrote:Also, I just realized that the edmonton schools get the week off of school right now. So west edmonton mall is going to be a gong show. And that is the only Helly Hansen store I know of. So I guess that is off the list of things to do today. SWEET

haha the West Ed is fucking nuts. I always come out of there wanting to punch people.

Its not bad all of the time. But from mid october to christmas its fucking stupid.
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:37 pm

So anyway. I realized I had to do Laundry so I could have some clean clothes in Cold Lake. car washing and shoe buying will have to wait until next weekend.
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:56 pm

millertime wrote:But I am just too lazy. And its kind of cold outside. But I need lunch soon.

Wow your fianceesure picked a winner. Too lazy to buy shoes. Fuck.... :mercifulend:
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:58 pm

OMG ME TOO!
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:18 am

let's get a room.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:28 am

only if miller can come
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:34 am

sounds generic, but i'll try it this one time
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:44 am

Olds wrote:
millertime wrote:But I am just too lazy. And its kind of cold outside. But I need lunch soon.

Wow your fianceesure picked a winner. Too lazy to buy shoes. Fuck.... :mercifulend:

lol
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down