Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL US ELECTION DAY THREAD

+10
Aristotle
Pete.Z
big_jesus
xtine
Talon
Olds
SBF
VS
TheWoerus
JaysonAych
14 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

THE OFFICIAL US ELECTION DAY THREAD - Page 14 Empty Re: THE OFFICIAL US ELECTION DAY THREAD

Post by Aristotle Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:52 am

my hs was just a bunch of black dudes.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL US ELECTION DAY THREAD - Page 14 Empty Re: THE OFFICIAL US ELECTION DAY THREAD

Post by TheWoerus Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:56 am

VS wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
VS wrote:I remember in high school by the vending machines there were always black dudes asking for change. Now I know they were a grassroots campaign.

You stole that from the onion. :smelly:

Maybe unconsciously? I am serious though, my high school was like a fucking soup kitchen by the vending machines

I'm beginning to think this whole site is nothing but a house of joke-cards.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:24 pm

Aristotle wrote:my first time was just a bunch of black dudes.

-_-
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:14 pm

:saynomore:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:14 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
VS wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:
VS wrote:I remember in high school by the vending machines there were always black dudes asking for change. Now I know they were a grassroots campaign.

You stole that from the onion. :smelly:

Maybe unconsciously? I am serious though, my high school was like a fucking soup kitchen by the vending machines

I'm beginning to think this whole site is nothing but a house of joke-cards.

fucking recycled material. :smelly:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:18 pm

plagiarism is the name of our game. always has been. at least now we dont have ascona running around saying "repost" all the time.

i kinda wish we did though.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:24 am

The people have spoken. Mmmm...

THE OFFICIAL US ELECTION DAY THREAD - Page 14 Bacon_10
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:14 am

Regardless of political affiliation, bacon is always better than fries.
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:19 am

Agreed, although some burgers with bacon with fries on the side is also pretty damn good.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:48 pm

dunnas wrote:Agreed, although some burgers with bacon with fries on the side is also pretty damn good.

Bacon clubs with fries are the fucking shit. :talon2:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:22 pm

Talon wrote:
dunnas wrote:Agreed, although some burgers with bacon with fries on the side is also pretty damn good.

I'm Australian. When it comes to terms like "bacon clubs" I have no idea what you're talking about. :curses:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:29 pm

Well that's not completely true, I imagine you are talking about club sandwiches. However, I can't even think of what ingredients are involved in a club sandwich, other than three pieces of bread.

It's all too American country club for me.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:34 pm

JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:41 pm

JaysonAych wrote:McCain's concession speech, the bitter recut version :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

http://www.cracked.com/video_16768_if-mccains-concession-speech-was-as-bitter-as-his-campaign.html

AAAAHAHAHAH OH MAN

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:13 pm

JaysonAych wrote:McCain's concession speech, the bitter recut version :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

http://www.cracked.com/video_16768_if-mccains-concession-speech-was-as-bitter-as-his-campaign.html

:roflmao:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:16 pm

dunnas wrote:
Talon wrote:

I'm Australian. When it comes to terms like "bacon clubs" I have no idea what you're talking about. :curses:

It's basically a cheeseburger with bacon.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:31 am

unstickied
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14