Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hahaha i now have an authentic picture of sarah p to fap to

+3
JaysonAych
1300ZUK
Aristotle
7 posters

Go down

hahaha i now have an authentic picture of sarah p to fap to Empty hahaha i now have an authentic picture of sarah p to fap to

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:04 am

hahaha i now have an authentic picture of sarah p to fap to Th_48138_mccain_solicitation_122_73lo

:millertime:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

hahaha i now have an authentic picture of sarah p to fap to Empty Re: hahaha i now have an authentic picture of sarah p to fap to

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:04 am

thumbnail is clickable, btw
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

hahaha i now have an authentic picture of sarah p to fap to Empty Re: hahaha i now have an authentic picture of sarah p to fap to

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:05 am

hmm, i should probably explain.

that stuff was mailed to me. llllllllol
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:05 am

haha

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:19 am

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:27 am

Dude, how do you fap to Palin with McCain standing right there.... It'd be like Raska's mom picture with his dad grandpa in the background looking on.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:31 am

Also, I wasn't aware that I was one of Obama-Biden's "rich, powerful, ultra-liberal" backers.

Guess my $100 scared McCain more than I thought it would.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:36 am

TheWoerus wrote:Also, I wasn't aware that I was one of Obama-Biden's "rich, powerful, ultra-liberal" backers.

Do you realize what $100 could have bought when McCain was your age? You could have owned and operated your own water-powered grist mill, retained the employ of several burly immigrants from Prussia, and still had enough left over to enjoy a fine burlesque show every now and then.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:43 am

JaysonAych wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:Also, I wasn't aware that I was one of Obama-Biden's "rich, powerful, ultra-liberal" backers.

Do you realize what $100 could have bought when McCain was your age? You could have owned and operated your own water-powered grist mill, retained the employ of several burly immigrants from Prussia, and still had enough left over to enjoy a fine burlesque show every now and then.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:33 pm

:roflmao: Prussia
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:56 pm

JaysonAych wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:34 pm

hahaha prussia.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:43 pm

lol i herd mccain is old.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down