Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting video on the forclosure crisis

3 posters

Go down

Interesting video on  the forclosure crisis Empty Interesting video on the forclosure crisis

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:58 pm

http://p.castfire.com/fcieq/video/26078/26078_2008-09-25-215549.flv

Simply tragic an this problem is far from over.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Interesting video on  the forclosure crisis Empty Re: Interesting video on the forclosure crisis

Post by millertime Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:26 pm

Man. Its really weird watching all this on TV as I continue to live an work in one of the hottest economies in North America. The housing market here has slowed down, but the labour force market is still going 100mph as infrastructure and commercial development tries to catch up with the increase in homes over the last few years.
millertime
millertime
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands

Back to top Go down

Interesting video on  the forclosure crisis Empty Re: Interesting video on the forclosure crisis

Post by Aristotle Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:30 pm

we're a world of modules. poland is booming right now, but the rest of the europe area is having trouble.

also, i love that the middle east has more money than they know what to do with, yet instead of investing in good schools or social programs, they just buy yachts and f1 teams.

i know somebody that works for boeing and was just in london for an aviation conference. a saudi family leased an entire 5-star hotel and flew in their own sports cars for the week.

sorry, i'm off on a tangent.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down