Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now is NOT the time to get over confident. But.... some good god damn news

+2
Les_Vipers_rule
TheWoerus
6 posters

Go down

Now is NOT the time to get over confident. But.... some good god damn news Empty Now is NOT the time to get over confident. But.... some good god damn news

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:36 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/01/polls-obama-leads-in-thre_n_130790.html

And to cite the most uplifting part of the article:

The new surveys show Obama leading McCain in Florida 51 percent to 43 percent, in Ohio 50 percent to 42 percent and in Pennsylvania 54 percent to 39 percent.

TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Now is NOT the time to get over confident. But.... some good god damn news Empty Re: Now is NOT the time to get over confident. But.... some good god damn news

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:54 pm

His lead in swing states must stay strong because there will be vote fraud, from caging list to other deceptions to rigged electronic voting machines.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Now is NOT the time to get over confident. But.... some good god damn news Empty Re: Now is NOT the time to get over confident. But.... some good god damn news

Post by Talon Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:24 pm

I like when I get in arguments with people aboug the election and I am in a swing state and they're not. :roflmao:

It just makes me feel my vote is worth more than theirs...
Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:31 pm

Talon wrote:I like when I get in arguments with people aboug the election and I am in a swing state and they're not. :roflmao:

It just makes me feel my vote is worth more than theirs...

haha I got into a similar argument with my former boss on Monday. He made the pithy remark that "his vote for McCain will cancel out my vote for Obama". I thought to myself, "sure, but will it cancel out the rest of the 16 point lead he has in the state?"
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:43 pm

wally, here's an argument you can take to your former boss:

only retarded assholes vote for mccain
your ex-boss voted for mccain
--------------------------------------------------
your ex-boss is a retarded asshole.

print that shit out and tell him it's from me.

Last edited by Aristotle on Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fuck you)
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:56 pm

Aristotle wrote:wally, here's an argument you can take to your former boss:

only retarded assholes vote for mccain
your ex-boss voted for mccain
--------------------------------------------------
your ex-boss is a retarded asshole.

print that shit out and tell him it's from me.

Game, Set, Match.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:02 pm

wally, rent a movie called, 'match point'.

good stuff.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:14 pm

Sweet Jesus, the lastest poll has Obama AHEAD in Missouri by one point. WTF.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:15 pm

And a 9 point lead for Obama in Virginia.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:12 pm

wait until the VP debate.

i can imagine palin answering yes/no to everything, or maybe she'll just start turning letters in the background and waiting for people to 'spin the wheel' and guess the phrase, which will lead to mccain surging ahead in the polls.

fuck america. bunch of fucking idiots.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:12 pm

Aristotle wrote:wait until the VP debate.

i can imagine palin answering yes/no to everything, or maybe she'll just start turning letters in the background and waiting for people to 'spin the wheel' and guess the phrase, which will lead to mccain surging ahead in the polls.

Yeah, apparently she's a pretty damn good debater even without knowing anything at all.

Interesting article
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:35 am

Aristotle wrote:or maybe she'll just start turning letters in the background and waiting for people to 'spin the wheel' and guess the phrase

I laughed my ass off at this :roflmao: :roflmao:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTkqosRiyYo

^^ yeah looks about even :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: fucking Fox News
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:23 am

JaysonAych wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTkqosRiyYo

^^ yeah looks about even :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: fucking Fox News

I love how the only guy who was going to raise his hand for McCain got owned by his wife and then she raises both of hers
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:39 pm

Aristotle wrote:wait until the VP debate.

If she flashes the camera, it's all over... :smellywub:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down