Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drunk post

3 posters

Go down

drunk post Empty drunk post

Post by The_Edge Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:07 pm

test to see my spelling tomorrow or shewn I am not drunk.

Ok I made ONE correcrton call i tinsrtinct but other than that I have not corrected shit.

I drank some medicine headache in the moring and had ONE, I repeat ONE glass of wine with my pizza and BOOM, I feel drunk. I was gonna meet this hot blonde tonight and havbe crazy sex. Now I cant lerave the apartment and meet her. Damn accidental drunkess is getting in my way. one cup of wine damnit,.

i could mhgae had famtastic sex tonit re with her. lolz
The_Edge
The_Edge
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

drunk post Empty Re: drunk post

Post by The_Edge Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:09 pm

The_Edge wrote:test to see my spelling tomorrow or shewn I am not drunk.

Ok I made ONE correcrton call i tinsrtinct but other than that I have not corrected shit.

I drank some medicine headache in the moring and had ONE, I repeat ONE glass of wine with my pizza and BOOM, I feel drunk. I was gonna meet this hot blonde tonight and havbe crazy sex. Now I cant lerave the apartment and meet her. Damn accidental drunkess is getting in my way. one cup of wine damnit,.

i could mhgae had famtastic sex tonit re with her. lolz

headache medicine was in the morning, pizza and one flass og fine was 2 hours ago. still it made an effecr wtf?
The_Edge
The_Edge
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:36 pm

The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Only one glass? Man, I don't think I'd even feel one glass unless i slammed it on an empty stomach. I wish I could get drunk that easy
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:50 am

JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down