Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just saw a Tesla Model S on the road...

+2
Swerve
Honor
6 posters

Go down

I just saw a Tesla Model S on the road... Empty I just saw a Tesla Model S on the road...

Post by Honor Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:46 am

It looked pretty good, took me a minute to figure out what it was. It looked like a Maserati or some thing at first.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

I just saw a Tesla Model S on the road... Empty Re: I just saw a Tesla Model S on the road...

Post by Swerve Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:44 am

I saw a few of them while over there. They look well proportioned and I agree with the Maser comparison. But I think they ironically look a generation out of date. Possibly too conservative for 2014.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

I just saw a Tesla Model S on the road... Empty Re: I just saw a Tesla Model S on the road...

Post by Talon Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:46 am

I saw one of those Fisker Karma cars once. Looked like something trying to fit in with the Italians but not.
Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:59 pm

I've seen quite a few out lately. I think they're gorgeous in the metal. Maser in the front yeah, but kind of Jaguar in the back. None of this is bad of course.

Can't say I've ever seen a Fisker though.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:27 pm

Honor wrote:It looked pretty good, took me a minute to figure out what it was. It looked like a Maserati or some thing at first.

You don't get out much?

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:16 am

I see Model Ses all the time.

Saw this one with Florida plates last night, and applauded him for making the trek all the way up here. I wonder how many times he had to stop and re-charge?

I just saw a Tesla Model S on the road... Rvdv9rybidsr3chf0gtu
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:40 am

1300ZUK wrote:

Honor wrote:It looked pretty good, took me a minute to figure out what it was. It looked like a Maserati or some thing at first.

You don't get out much?

Not really. I'm kind of a homebody.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:42 am

Tailhappy wrote:I see Model Ses all the time.

Saw this one with Florida plates last night, and applauded him for making the trek all the way up here. I wonder how many times he had to stop and re-charge?

I just saw a Tesla Model S on the road... Rvdv9rybidsr3chf0gtu
How many miles do they ttypically get on a charge?
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down