Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tripping back to the 80's... FNV (Friday Night Videos)

2 posters

Go down

Tripping back to the 80's... FNV  (Friday Night Videos) Empty Tripping back to the 80's... FNV (Friday Night Videos)

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:08 pm

FNV

This video of the opening theme to Friday Night Videos takes me back to being a young teen in the 80's and Friday Nights (late night) this was almost must see t.v. The show was really fun and it was a time when music and music videos were just cool and fun. Each Friday night they'd put on a good mix of music videos crossing numerous genres.

The 80's from the music and other stuff did see lots of cool and interesting things.

I mean they are re-releasing Top Gun in 3D (not that I care for 3D gimmicks though).
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Tripping back to the 80's... FNV  (Friday Night Videos) Empty Re: Tripping back to the 80's... FNV (Friday Night Videos)

Post by Talon Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:38 pm

I went to see Top Gun 3D last night. The 3D was kind of cool, with the jet scenes. The movie itself was kind of grainy, but being 25+ years old and trying to be revamped into current technology will do that I suppose.

Anyway, I was four when it came out so being able to see it on the big screen was pretty cool.
Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down