Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Santa Fe followed me home today.

+2
Honor
1300ZUK
6 posters

Go down

A New Santa Fe followed me home today. Empty A New Santa Fe followed me home today.

Post by 1300ZUK Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Yawn Sleep

1300ZUK
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

A New Santa Fe followed me home today. Empty Re: A New Santa Fe followed me home today.

Post by Honor Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Great thread.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

A New Santa Fe followed me home today. Empty Re: A New Santa Fe followed me home today.

Post by 1300ZUK Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:05 pm

yup, i'd take pictures of it but it's dark out

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Just a work vehicle I take it?
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:15 pm

yeah, I really don't get CUV's.

This thing is absolutely useless.

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 am

1300ZUK wrote:yeah, I really don't get CUV's.

My cousin just bought a brand new Grand Caravan. People who need to carry a lot of people and/or cargo just need to suck up their pride and get a minivan. So much more useful, comfortable, and better to drive.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:55 am

My wife loves her Quest after years and years of claiming she'd NEVER own a minivan.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 pm

JaysonAych wrote:
1300ZUK wrote:yeah, I really don't get CUV's.

My cousin just bought a brand new Grand Caravan. People who need to carry a lot of people and/or cargo just need to suck up their pride and get a minivan. So much more useful, comfortable, and better to drive.

Absolutely. Even if they have to delude themselves into thinking they got a 'cool' minivan. My friend's like that. Just picked up a pre-owned MPV. he's showing it to me, gushing over it. Says "well it's not really a 'minivan'... it's a multi-purpose vehicle. So it's actually a cool vehicle."

I just nodded my head.

But. Kudos to him for at least acknowledging the reality of a world where he has two kids, a dog, and a house in suburbia. He needs something practical, with sliding doors, and comfortable seating for more thn 4 people. Simply buying a cute-ute isn't going to cut it anymore. For the record his 'fun' / cut-loose / let your hair down / escape from reality vehicle is a CRV.

Honestly I don't mind minivans. They have a certain utilitarian aesthetic which is pretty awesome. They are what they are, and they don't claim to be anything but that.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Wow, he fell for that hook line and sinker. Mpv, not a minivan. People get so wrapped up in semantics.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:18 pm

I love it when Mexicans call for parts and they call it a MVP.

Also, when they try to pronounce Protege I have a coronary from laughing on the inside.

"I have a Pro.. teh.... Pro t-egg.... Prodigy? Pro t-egg gee?"
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:38 pm

a Minivan would be a more useful vehicle

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down