Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is AFOWAR mobile giving anyone else problems?

3 posters

Go down

Is AFOWAR mobile giving anyone else problems?  Empty Is AFOWAR mobile giving anyone else problems?

Post by Honor Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:36 pm

It's just all the gray boxes for me, and I can only view threads, and can't reply to anything. I havent tried using a different browser or anything though.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Is AFOWAR mobile giving anyone else problems?  Empty Re: Is AFOWAR mobile giving anyone else problems?

Post by SBF Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:18 pm

I just stopped using it months ago.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Is AFOWAR mobile giving anyone else problems?  Empty Re: Is AFOWAR mobile giving anyone else problems?

Post by JaysonAych Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:05 am

Apparently, all of forumotion's mobile versions are currently in view-only mode. I guess they're letting it sit that way until they're ready to roll out a version with full functionality, though it's been that way for quite a while.

JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:36 am

Well, up until about 2-3 weeks ago I was getting the same version of af on my phone that I was on my pc. That is, the desktop version or at least it looked and functioned just like the desktop version. Sites normally let you change from mobile to desktop version but I dont see that option on the gray box mobile af.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down