Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA Angels going all out

2 posters

:: Sports

Go down

LA Angels going all out Empty LA Angels going all out

Post by thewalrus Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Apparently they signed Pujols and CJ Wilson. A big bat and a big pitcher. They're going to be solid next year. And as my team in the AL West - I'm happy to see that. :talon2:
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

LA Angels going all out Empty Re: LA Angels going all out

Post by Turbojett Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:06 am

YES! Pujols is a frikkin' home run hitting machine! And we got Talon's arm to go with it. I have to say I'm pretty pumped.
The rest of the team has been pretty good the past couple of years, but now it's gonna be great.

dear St. Louis:
LA Angels going all out 102-207
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Turbojett wrote:YES! Pujols is a frikkin' home run hitting machine! And we got Talon's arm to go with it. I have to say I'm pretty pumped.
The rest of the team has been pretty good the past couple of years, but now it's gonna be great.

dear St. Louis:

So are you saying the Dodgers are no longer the premier MLB franchies in the LA Area? :roflmao:

The Angels and the Jays are my two American League teams, so I'm pretty pumped about this as well - I'll be honest though, I was sort of hoping the Giants would make a move for Pujols - they need his bat, or a bat like his, in a bad way.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:59 pm

thewalrus wrote:
Turbojett wrote:YES! Pujols is a frikkin' home run hitting machine! And we got Talon's arm to go with it. I have to say I'm pretty pumped.

dear St. Louis:

So are you saying the Dodgers are no longer the premier MLB franchies in the LA Area? :roflmao:
The who now? :lol:
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Sports

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum