Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRC

3 posters

:: Sports

Go down

WRC Empty WRC

Post by Swerve Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:14 am

The WRX has really fallen off the planet in the last few years. It's probably similar to what happened with F1, as Loeb is one of the greatest drivers ever so competition has suffered. But it's also suffered as a result of regulations that removed the two biggest drawcards of the WRC - you could buy almost identical roadcars and they weren't even expensive...

I've thought this for ages but the final straw happened this weekend when I found out the current round of the WRC was taking place in Australia. It may be because of the Rugby World Cup and football finals on at the moment, but it was amazing that this received almost no media attention even as it was taking place.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

WRC Empty Re: WRC

Post by Dodge Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:30 am

It's sad, but the competition isn't all bad, and rally does seem to be making somewhat of a "comeback" in america
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Man I wish WRC got more [some] coverage in the states. I haven't seen any in years... other than that X-Game stuff, which is cool, but nothing compared to the real deal.
Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:05 pm

HD theater does the full season, starts Wednesday

obviously its not live, but its pretty good coverage not a severely cut recap
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content