Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's see how long it takes for me to get kicked out

+6
Pennzoil GT-R
xtine
TheWoerus
ascona
Dodge
JaysonAych
10 posters

Go down

Let's see how long it takes for me to get kicked out Empty Let's see how long it takes for me to get kicked out

Post by JaysonAych Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:48 pm

On the 5th-Gen Camaro forum I frequent, someone started up a thread about that aesthetically-challenged Mahindra pickup they're bringing to the US from India. Naturally, since it's a Camaro forum, it didn't take long for the imports = crap stuff to start flying.

So I responded with, yeah...I want a purely American car, built right here in America like the Camar...uh, crud. Well, at least its styling was penned by a guy BORN in Americ...uh, crud again.

It was nice knowing you guys. :roflmao:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Let's see how long it takes for me to get kicked out Empty Re: Let's see how long it takes for me to get kicked out

Post by Dodge Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:07 am

hahahahahaha you're going to have a 3am shotgun suprise
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Let's see how long it takes for me to get kicked out Empty Re: Let's see how long it takes for me to get kicked out

Post by ascona Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:08 am

haha that must burn . . .
ascona
ascona
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:27 pm

:roflmao: The inability of some of the more intense domestic lovers to fail to grasp the fact that in today's global economy the concept of a 'domestic' versus an 'import' is pretty tenuous, is hilarious. It seems as long as the marketers play patriotic music, and use tough, 'all american' statements in the ads, everyone else falls in line.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:29 pm

Nobody's said anything yet :smelly:

They must have been dumbstruck by the wisdom of my uncanny fucking remarks.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:07 pm

:roflmao:

I hated the Camaro Z28 boards. A lot of them had LT1s so they'd make all these threads about how much better the LT1 was all around (sound, power, modability, etc.) and I'd just get so pissed off at their blatant stupidity.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:43 pm

i should really join that forum someday

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:49 pm

Have you ever gone back to luxuryfashion? :roflmao:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:15 pm

ha, i actually went back a month or two ago. logged on once, nearly scratched my eyeballs out and left

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:47 am

xtine wrote::roflmao:

I hated the Camaro Z28 boards. A lot of them had LT1s so they'd make all these threads about how much better the LT1 was all around (sound, power, modability, etc.) and I'd just get so pissed off at their blatant stupidity.

camaro5.com seems to be much more civilized than a lot of the other Camaro boards out there. Probably why I still haven't gotten a response. :smelly:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Dent Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:26 pm

Ironic since the last generation of Camaros was made in Canada
Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent
Did I mention how rueful and woeful I am?

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:40 pm

Arthur Dent wrote:Ironic since the last generation of Camaros was made in Canada
And the 2009 model, as well.

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:14 am

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:ha, i actually went back a month or two ago. logged on once, nearly scratched my eyeballs out and left

I just went there and the site is pretty defunct. There haven't been a whole lot of posts in the past couple of months. :roflmao:

The bodybuilders.com guys should come back. :talon2:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:48 am

xtine wrote:
Pennzoil GT-R wrote:ha, i actually went back a month or two ago. logged on once, nearly scratched my eyeballs out and left

I just went there and the site is pretty defunct. There haven't been a whole lot of posts in the past couple of months. :roflmao:

http://carforums.nl
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:15 pm

no
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:19 pm

Ascona wrote:
xtine wrote:

http://carforums.nl

I'm not even clicking on that.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:23 pm

big_jesus wrote:no

it used to be a pretty sweet cool place. then the original owners sold it. then the owner fucked up. twice. sold it, that owner fucked up big time. twice. and the current owner is probably ripped off cause he paid way too much for that stinking piece of shit hellhole. . . hell, even i don't even go there . ..
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:02 pm

Ascona wrote:

it used to be a pretty sweet cool place. then the original owners sold it. then the owner fucked up. twice. sold it, that owner fucked up big time. twice. and the current owner is probably ripped off cause he paid way too much for that stinking piece of shit hellhole. . . hell, even i don't even go there . ..
Soliz and Hippo Passion came from carforums.....
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6
And so the woe continues.
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:21 pm

Wookie 5.6 wrote:
Ascona wrote:

Soliz and Hippo Passion came from carforums.....

so did i. and pennz was on there, too, if i'm right. as was pete . . .

carforums was the best wub
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down