Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread.

+4
Honor
Talon
JaysonAych
SBF
8 posters

Go down

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. Empty Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread.

Post by SBF Sat May 14, 2011 3:15 pm

Title should be self explanatory. I'll start.

This was a really nice S13 Silvia conversion I found at the mall the other day. What's interesting is that where I'm at, this is uncommon. I wish the owner was nearby, I would have liked to find about what drivetrain they had in it.

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. Random10

Last edited by SBF on Sun May 15, 2011 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. Empty Re: Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread.

Post by SBF Sat May 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Fucking flickr

Well now I need to wait until I get home. :smelly:
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. Empty Re: Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread.

Post by JaysonAych Sat May 14, 2011 3:39 pm

You and Honor with your fucking excuses.

wub wub wub
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat May 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Lol fail.

I'll come to the rescue. This is a friend's Evo VIII. Put out some retarded HP, like 450 or so to the wheels on a corrected dyno. 10.98 @ 128. I drove it, but not hard because I didn't want to wrap it around a tree, but he took me out once... 2nd gear, when the boost kicked, it felt like we got rear-ended by a semi. :sids motherfuckin a

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. P5206710
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat May 14, 2011 6:06 pm

That's pretty frickin sweet. Wonder how much it cost him.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat May 14, 2011 6:30 pm

My buddy's STi. Putting about 550 to the wheels once the race gas and meth injection tune is done. I think on 93 pump gas w/o meth it's running around 450-480 at the wheels.... I'd know more and it'd be done but it blew up on the dyno last month. Whoops. Its all back together and he has it back, again, but now he has to break in the motor all over again (new crank, one new rob, new bearings).

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. Imag0010

His buddy's (and a co-worker of mine, kinda) EVO. Street tuned to about 500 at the wheels. Ran a 10.8 1/4 this year already after going through several clutches last year.

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. Imag0011

Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat May 14, 2011 6:37 pm

My landlord has a bunch of Mustangs.

A green '68 390 GT that Revell (yes, that Revell) made a kit from:
Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. 1-25-68-mustang-gt-2n1

Here's not THE actual car, but a near copy of it (someday I'll take pics of his stable)
Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. 1158100023_large

And two Saleens.

One newer red S281 that looks EXACTLY like this except his has chrome letters on the bumper that say SALEEN:
Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. 20609720080_large

And a bluish-black Fox body that's really fucking nice, like this:

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. 1988_00023_01
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat May 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Oh, and his wife has a yellow 2002 GT. And I think he also has a red Fox convertible, but I don't remember, can't keep them all straight. ^_^
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat May 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Subaru Impreza WRX '11 wrote:That's pretty frickin sweet. Wonder how much it cost him.

Don't know. I know it was at Buscher's a couple of times. It was still on the stock block, too.

He sold it and bought a Tundra, trailer, and boat. :thwak:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat May 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Benfolio wrote:

His buddy's (and a co-worker of mine, kinda) EVO. Street tuned to about 500 at the wheels. Ran a 10.8 1/4 this year already after going through several clutches last year.

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. Imag0011

Man, EB Evos look good with bronze wheels.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat May 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Talon wrote:
Benfolio wrote:

Man, EB Evos look good with bronze wheels.

You should have seen it on the blurple wheels that had the drag slicks on them that allowed that 10.8 run. :Swerve:
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat May 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Ha! Facebook is good for SOMETHING!

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. Blurpl10

Edit: This one is better:

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. Blurpl11
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

:yeech:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Sat May 14, 2011 9:27 pm

just some friends

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. DSCF0135-1
Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. DSCF0126-1
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun May 15, 2011 10:25 am

Fixed :curses:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Sun May 15, 2011 11:24 am

Old roommates '63 Ford Falcon. He sold it when he moved to Indiana.

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. 2972830-R1-056-26A

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. 2972830-R1-052-24A

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. 2972830-R1-054-25A
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Sun May 15, 2011 11:31 am

My Grandfathers '55 Ford. For sale :cheers:

Pictures of other peoples cars because I own nothing interesting thread. Picture032
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun May 15, 2011 11:38 am

Haha, Calebs old Falcon. I remember when he used to rent out that shop over on 309. He was working on a turbo set up for it IIRC.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Sun May 15, 2011 12:06 pm

yeah he took the motor out and put it on the dyno. Then he took it apart and lost ambition lol.
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sun May 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Benfolio wrote:
You should have seen it on the blurple wheels that had the drag slicks on them that allowed that 10.8 run. :Swerve:
Good God, man. you didn't say they were DayGlo and Purple :eww:

And Dodge, you better tell your friend with the Skyline to keep a watch on his shit. Homeland Security or the FBI or some shit has been going around confiscating/crushing "illegally imported" Skylines lately for some stupid reason. I.E. probably "because they can"
It's a nice car too. I'd love to see what it can do.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sun May 15, 2011 9:30 pm

How much for the Ford? I wanna build a rat rod.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Sun May 15, 2011 9:31 pm

he keep its very low profile, cause its a big issue. Its only 2 years from legality
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sun May 15, 2011 9:33 pm

wait, there's a point it actually becomes legal? what is it, like 20 years?
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Sun May 15, 2011 10:05 pm

yeah 2013 R32's will be legal to be imported and registered (granted you will have to pay taxes on importing them the legal way)
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Mon May 16, 2011 8:27 pm

so is his a '93 then?
fucking taxes. and then on top of that I have to wait until 2016 at the earliest to get an R33 V-spec.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Mon May 16, 2011 10:37 pm

yeah :\ its all a pretty useless use of time and money to track these things down
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down