Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Definitely dig the new Focus sedan more than the 5-door.

+2
JaysonAych
SBF
6 posters

Go down

Definitely dig the new Focus sedan more than the 5-door. Empty Definitely dig the new Focus sedan more than the 5-door.

Post by SBF Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Definitely :talon2:
Definitely dig the new Focus sedan more than the 5-door. Nextge10
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Definitely dig the new Focus sedan more than the 5-door. Empty Re: Definitely dig the new Focus sedan more than the 5-door.

Post by JaysonAych Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:33 pm

I like 'em both, but the sedan does look really sharp. Unlike the Fiesta sedan, which looks like they designed the hatchback first and then had 50 bucks left in the R&D budget to tack on a trunk.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Definitely dig the new Focus sedan more than the 5-door. Empty Re: Definitely dig the new Focus sedan more than the 5-door.

Post by SBF Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:31 am

If they made a hot version of the sedan, I would highly consider it as a purchase.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:00 am

its okay, tail lights seem extremely gaudy
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:02 pm

I don't accept FWD sedans. A hatch is acceptable. Now, if Ford could put out a small RWD sedan with great dynamics at Focus prices, they'd have a winner. Assuming they could overcome any rear space backlash.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:04 pm

JaysonAych wrote:I like 'em both, but the sedan does look really sharp. Unlike the Fiesta sedan, which looks like they designed the hatchback first and then had 50 bucks left in the R&D budget to tack on a trunk.
Much like the MkI & II Jettas
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6
And so the woe continues.
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hey Underpants Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Wow, I like it. I used to be a ford guy, this might make me one again.
Hey Underpants
Hey Underpants
1981: Indonesian vessel Tamponas 2 capsizes. 580 people die on a ship named for a tampon. : (

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down