Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Things the Gaming Industry Will Never Fix (And Why)

+2
Honor
xtine
6 posters

Go down

5 Things the Gaming Industry Will Never Fix (And Why) Empty 5 Things the Gaming Industry Will Never Fix (And Why)

Post by xtine Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:00 pm

xtine
xtine
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

5 Things the Gaming Industry Will Never Fix (And Why) Empty Re: 5 Things the Gaming Industry Will Never Fix (And Why)

Post by Honor Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:48 pm

As gamers, playing games is our second-most favorite hobby. Our most favorite is, of course, complaining about games.

SO true. :roflmao:
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

5 Things the Gaming Industry Will Never Fix (And Why) Empty Re: 5 Things the Gaming Industry Will Never Fix (And Why)

Post by Honor Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:53 pm

World War 2 veterans will tell you that there is nothing more ball-quakingly exciting than dropping bombs onto an enemy factory and watching the entire thing erupt in a cloud of smoke, rubble and dismembered Nazis. This is like 90% of why we still have wars.

:roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:42 pm

cracked is on my favorites.. I read that page errday..

Even went thru the entire site and read every one of the old topics.. I recommend if you want to laugh ur ass off.. those guys r funny.. Check the forums out too.. pretty koo
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:46 pm

I was delighted when Seanbaby started writing for them. I remember reading through Seanbaby's site back in the day when it was regularly updated, and was sad to see him pretty much drop off the face of the earth.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:01 am

We personally liked to think that Pac-Man was a sentient, partially-eaten lemon meringue pie. The four ghosts were the four elemental spirits of Air, Earth, Fire and Water. The white dots were obviously globs of semen.

:hmmm:
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:05 pm

Hilarious.

I also enjoyed reading about Curling and Rafa Nadal Tennis on the DS.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum