Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

since when can you get arrested for not doing your job?

4 posters

Go down

since when can you get arrested for not doing your job? Empty since when can you get arrested for not doing your job?

Post by Honor Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:45 pm

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/9448858/?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002

A trucking dispute almost led the Boston Red Sox to have no ketchup for their opening day hot dogs, according to reports.

What's Hot:

* Sherman: Baseball's best, worst
* Rosenthal: Moving response to tragedy
* Cabrera takes Masters in playoff
* Marlins edge Santana, Mets
* LeBron, Cavs hammer Celtics

Top stories | Rumors | Video | Photos

The manager of Crosby Trucking in Sidney, Ohio, told the Boston Herald that its driver, Christopher Kindle, didn't bring the ketchup shipment because he was angry with the company over fines.

Instead of bringing the $43,000 shipment to Massachusetts, police told the Herald and the Sidney Daily News that Kindle admitted to leaving the trailer in Tennessee.

"On Monday I got an e-mail asking where the load was at ..." Kevin Mitchell, a manager for Crosby Trucking told the Daily News.

"That's when I was told the ketchup was for the Red Sox home opener."

The shipment was supposed to arrive April 3, the Herald said.

However, since the Red Sox's game against the Rays was postponed Monday, a new shipment came Tuesday in time for the game, the Daily News reported.

Kindle, 39, of Ohio, was arrested Wednesday.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

since when can you get arrested for not doing your job? Empty Re: since when can you get arrested for not doing your job?

Post by Honor Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:46 pm

seriously, i can see getting fired, but arrested? WTF?
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

since when can you get arrested for not doing your job? Empty Re: since when can you get arrested for not doing your job?

Post by JaysonAych Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:58 pm

I'd have to see the charge...since he took that company's cargo and basically stashed it somewhere, it could be considered theft.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:37 am

good grief.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:14 am

Now if it was mustard that would be grounds for an arrest. You have to have mustard for a dog at a ballgame. Although fries have to have ketchup, but who eats fries at a game? Dogs and peanuts are a requirement to be American. :smelly:
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:21 pm

That's the kind of crackerjack comment I've come to relish from you.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:38 pm

JaysonAych wrote:That's the kind of crackerjack comment I've come to relish from you.
That doesn't cut the mustard, but you can ketchup. You better check and see if your catsup a tree.
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:38 am

spicy brown mustard and relish and possibly onions are best on a hot dog. ketchup is ok once in a while.

but you will be shot on sight if youre seen putting ketchup on a hot dog anywhere near chicago.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:14 pm

frankly, blunt and jayson were on a roll there.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:03 pm

I thought it brat the wurst out of us, myself.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down