Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama dropping the dox on Bush

4 posters

Go down

Obama dropping the dox on Bush Empty Re: Obama dropping the dox on Bush

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:19 am

Fuck Bush, fuck the 8 years of his corrupt admin. He can get kicked in the head by a bull on his ranch in Crawford. It will take a generation of time to turn around much of the crap he and his cronies let go. As for Cheney, we can only hope to hear that he is going out hunting with another person who is a lousy or careless shot one day soon.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:13 am

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:Fuck Bush, fuck the 8 years of his corrupt admin. He can get kicked in the head by a bull on his ranch in Crawford. It will take a generation of time to turn around much of the crap he and his cronies let go. As for Cheney, we can only hope to hear that he is going out hunting with another person who is a lousy or careless shot one day soon.

How dare you! I have just reported you to the Department of Homeland Security for terroristic threats. Have a nice day shitbag!
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:18 am

While Kennedy and Clinton were sleeping with prostitutes, Bush was out defending the US in a fighter jet. Assuming time is cyclical. Fuck him if it isn't.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down