Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not sure if this is real but its awesome and you get to see titties

+7
Olds
Tailhappy
Turbojett
thewalrus
xtine
zdc_LarryRX
00ranger
11 posters

Go down

not sure if this is real but its awesome and you get to see titties Empty not sure if this is real but its awesome and you get to see titties

Post by 00ranger Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:33 pm

00ranger
00ranger
No no...more like RUE WOEger
No no...more like RUE WOEger

Back to top Go down

not sure if this is real but its awesome and you get to see titties Empty Re: not sure if this is real but its awesome and you get to see titties

Post by zdc_LarryRX Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:27 pm

:millertime:
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

not sure if this is real but its awesome and you get to see titties Empty Re: not sure if this is real but its awesome and you get to see titties

Post by xtine Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:29 pm

xtine
xtine
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Second from the right. Holy jacked up.
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:23 am

those are some mondo fucked up implants.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:57 pm

thewalrus wrote:

Second from the right. Holy jacked up.

Fourth from the right :gah
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:10 pm

why would you say 4th from the right? why wouldn't you just say "the one on the left" since there are only 4 of them...
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:48 am

:millertime:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Olds wrote:why would you say 4th from the right? why wouldn't you just say "the one on the left" since there are only 4 of them...

Second from the left. The dude. You fucking faggot.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:01 pm

The 4th from the right and 2nd from the left are not the same person, because obviously if you're going to be a wanker and include the guy behind them on the left you'd also have to include the other guy. :jay:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:54 am

It's real. And it is spectacular.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:56 pm

What a bunch of fucking idiots.

In this thread I mean.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:20 am

Glad you could join us.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:49 pm

You had me at titties.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down