Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

china is fucking fucked. i hope the olympics are a disaster.

3 posters

Go down

china is fucking fucked. i hope the olympics are a disaster. Empty china is fucking fucked. i hope the olympics are a disaster.

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:51 am

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-06/15/content_8374747.htm

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllol
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

china is fucking fucked. i hope the olympics are a disaster. Empty Re: china is fucking fucked. i hope the olympics are a disaster.

Post by TheWoerus Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:27 am

What the hell is going on in that country. Like holy shit.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

china is fucking fucked. i hope the olympics are a disaster. Empty Re: china is fucking fucked. i hope the olympics are a disaster.

Post by The_Edge Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:10 pm

Sharon Stone had the balls to say it was karma... lol
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:14 pm

i'm sure china has a contract out on her, at this point.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:18 pm

TheWoerus wrote:What the hell is going on in that country. Like holy shit.

all hell has decided to break loose and teach them a fucking lesson.

what lesson, i do not know. probably to not saturate your air with 650F coal smoke all day, every day, and build fucking over-sized dams that destroy areas the size of rhode island.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down