Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which side out

+2
Aristotle
1300ZUK
6 posters

Go down

Which side out Empty Which side out

Post by 1300ZUK Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Raised Letters
Which side out DSC03687

Normal Letters
Which side out DSC03688

plus some random pics, they are cute wub

Which side out DSC03685

Which side out DSC03686

1300ZUK
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Which side out Empty Re: Which side out

Post by Aristotle Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:17 pm

raised letters out. be a balla
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Make it different for each wheel!!
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:45 pm

I'm curious how they will get mounted if i don't tell the tire people what side i want out.

I didn't even notice the difference until i was looking for the date code on them.

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:02 am

1300ZUK wrote:I'm curious how they will get mounted if i don't tell the tire people what side i want out.

I didn't even notice the difference until i was looking for the date code on them.
You have to tell them how you want them.When I get them mounted for show vehicles every detail is worth points,so I have to tell them show mount which is lettering mounted centered directly opposite the valve stem.So when you set up the car in the display you jack it up and rotate the tires lettering up and valve stem down.Also on the lugs, one point on each lug should be pointed up (like this^).If there are no lugs or stems visible you mount the lettering position to best suit the look of the particular rims you are dealing with.

Oh and I like the raised out on those. :cheers:
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:06 am

thewalrus wrote:Make it different for each wheel!!

get outta here with your free-spirited ideas you hippy :curses:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:17 am

honor man wrote:
thewalrus wrote:Make it different for each wheel!!

get outta here with your free-spirited ideas you hippy :curses:

well there are only 2 ways to mount the tires and 4 tires, so they can't all be different. :whipitgood:

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:19 am

Bluntman wrote:
1300ZUK wrote:I'm curious how they will get mounted if i don't tell the tire people what side i want out.

You have to tell them how you want them.When I get them mounted for show vehicles every detail is worth points,so I have to tell them show mount which is lettering mounted centered directly opposite the valve stem.So when you set up the car in the display you jack it up and rotate the tires lettering up and valve stem down.Also on the lugs, one point on each lug should be pointed up (like this^).If there are no lugs or stems visible you mount the lettering position to best suit the look of the particular rims you are dealing with.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind at the concours de Samurai.

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:15 pm

1300ZUK wrote:
Bluntman wrote:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind at the concours de Samurai.

:roflmao:
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down