Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delete 10 Facebook Friends, Get a Free Whopper

4 posters

Go down

Delete 10 Facebook Friends, Get a Free Whopper Empty Delete 10 Facebook Friends, Get a Free Whopper

Post by Honor Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:50 am

Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Delete 10 Facebook Friends, Get a Free Whopper Empty Re: Delete 10 Facebook Friends, Get a Free Whopper

Post by thewalrus Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:32 am

haha I'd delete my whole damn account for handful of change. Fuck that facebook shit.
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Delete 10 Facebook Friends, Get a Free Whopper Empty Re: Delete 10 Facebook Friends, Get a Free Whopper

Post by Aristotle Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:27 pm

i never use my account. after i'd made it, i only logged in once or twice, because i got an email that read 'so and so has added you as a friend'

i just don't care.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:55 pm

I'm a facebook user, and I find it a helpful distraction.

Woman reject your ass on the way to your car?

Look up the girl you sodomized in a Golf

Boss cut you down in front of your co-workers?

See where the fat kid who shit his pants in grade 6 ended up.

Girlfriend tell you she's pregnant?

Look at all the girls you knew who had kids. Rate your womans' ability to keep her figure. If lower than 65%, look up your first girlfriend and drop her a line.

Reunion sex FTW

Andrew
Tear-streaked visage
Tear-streaked visage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down