Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I was looking for info on arboriculture, and i found this

+2
Aristotle
Olds
6 posters

Go down

So I was looking for info on arboriculture, and i found this Empty So I was looking for info on arboriculture, and i found this

Post by Olds Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:52 pm

Tree climbing in thigh high boots

May be NSFW? Depends where you work I guess. Wally you're probably fine since your job is a joke.
Olds
Olds
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

So I was looking for info on arboriculture, and i found this Empty Re: So I was looking for info on arboriculture, and i found this

Post by Aristotle Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:10 pm

i love that dodge dressed up as a woman and soundlessly climbed a tree while a jet flew over.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

So I was looking for info on arboriculture, and i found this Empty Re: So I was looking for info on arboriculture, and i found this

Post by Olds Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:11 pm

It's beautiful in its own way.
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:14 pm

that was fucking retarded olds
millertime
millertime
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by 00ranger Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:58 pm

is it wrong that i wanted that bitch to fall?
00ranger
00ranger
No no...more like RUE WOEger
No no...more like RUE WOEger

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:07 am

we all did.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:38 am

Wait. This is a movie. Fuck this shit. I'm not waiting for it to load, not with these reviews.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:29 am

as usual, olds sucks.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:15 pm

what the fuck did you expect you cockjockies? the topic title had the word "arboriculture" in it. How fucking exciting could it be?!
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:28 pm

olds is right again.
olds 2
lolfags 100000000000000
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:08 pm

well at least i'm moving up
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:09 pm

Olds wrote:well at least i'm moving up

That's what people who are right at the very bottom always say.

Unless those people are Aris, then there is no bottom.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:37 pm

yeah, aris has negative 4
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 pm

[quote="big_jesus"]yeah, aris has negative 4[/quote
+1
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 pm

wow. I suck
millertime
millertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down