Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, I'm officially a member of the Alberta Bar and a lawyer.

+6
Honor
The_Edge
Olds
Aristotle
VS
TheWoerus
10 posters

Go down

Well, I'm officially a member of the Alberta Bar and a lawyer. Empty Well, I'm officially a member of the Alberta Bar and a lawyer.

Post by TheWoerus Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:24 pm

As of 4:30 this afternoon.

yaaayyyyy
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Well, I'm officially a member of the Alberta Bar and a lawyer. Empty Re: Well, I'm officially a member of the Alberta Bar and a lawyer.

Post by VS Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:25 pm

Does this mean you now make more money?
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Well, I'm officially a member of the Alberta Bar and a lawyer. Empty Re: Well, I'm officially a member of the Alberta Bar and a lawyer.

Post by Aristotle Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:09 pm

congratulations. now get to the bottom of the fucking ocean, shitbag.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:14 pm

well done. you piece of shit.
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:20 pm

God I love this site. Fuck you Olds.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:16 am

I hate Olds so much.
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:17 am

Seriously, though, congrats man. That is a big accomplishment - you worked long and hard.

That's what she said.
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:52 am

TheWoerus wrote:As of 4:30 this afternoon.

yaaayyyyy

congrats buddy :cheers:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:45 am

i thought you wanted to get out of law..
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:09 am

honor man wrote:i thought you wanted to get out of law..

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ah the cold hard truth.
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:53 am

Congratulations!

Well, I'm officially a member of the Alberta Bar and a lawyer. Licens10
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:07 pm

The_Edge wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:As of 4:30 this afternoon.

yaaayyyyy

congrats buddy :cheers:

Thanks man. It was pretty cool. Signed the sworn statement with the pen and everything. haha.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:11 pm

honor man wrote:i thought you wanted to get out of law..

I am out of law. This was just the last thing I had to do to be really finished. Now it's completely and totally done. It would have been pretty stupid to go through 3 years of law school, a year of articling hell, that god damn CPLED program and then not fill out a couple of pieces of paper to officially pass the bar. :roflmao:
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:12 pm

JaysonAych wrote:Congratulations!

Well, I'm officially a member of the Alberta Bar and a lawyer. Licens10

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Holy shit. Walrus T. Boner.

I'm printing that out and giving it to the cop if I ever get pulled over.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:20 pm

Wear a wig everywhere. Doesn't matter what kind.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:04 pm

haha make sure it's powdered well
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:52 pm

Congratulations Wally. :cheers:
Well, I'm officially a member of the Alberta Bar and a lawyer. Wal110
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:34 pm

Congrats..
So is this actually a woeful current event of Rue
millertime
millertime
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:46 pm

Bluntman wrote:Congratulations Wally. :cheers:
Well, I'm officially a member of the Alberta Bar and a lawyer. Wal110

AAHAHAHAHAAHA such a great image. Thanks though. It feels pretty good to be completely finished. And, were I so inclined, I could put "Barrister and Solicitor" on my business cards. haha
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:47 pm

millertime wrote:Congrats..
So is this actually a woeful current event of Rue

Thanks man. I'm actually pretty proud of this. Definitely not woe or rueful. It was a nice ceremony, and, as I mentioned to Blunt it feels really good to be done. This was, after all 8 years in the making.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down