Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listening to NPR right now, live.

4 posters

Go down

Listening to NPR right now, live. Empty Listening to NPR right now, live.

Post by TheWoerus Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:22 pm

They're trying so hard to be non-partisan... haha it's cute.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Listening to NPR right now, live. Empty Re: Listening to NPR right now, live.

Post by TheWoerus Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:43 pm

haha they're talking about how to be a 'good winner' in political discussions post-election.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:10 pm

TheWoerus wrote:haha they're talking about how to be a 'good winner' in political discussions post-election.

After the turmoil of the past 8 years, and after all the right-wingers that have had shitty attitudes toward me in political discussions and the general "hahaha Bush won again you commie loser so deal with it" attitude most of them have had....if Obama wins I'm going to hold my arms out to about navel height with my fingers pointing inward toward my crotch, and I will be repeating, "SUCK IT! SUCK IT! SUCK IT!" over and over again to every one of them.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:11 pm

JaysonAych wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:haha they're talking about how to be a 'good winner' in political discussions post-election.

After the turmoil of the past 8 years, and after all the right-wingers that have had shitty attitudes toward me in political discussions and the general "hahaha Bush won again you commie loser so deal with it" attitude most of them have had....if Obama wins I'm going to hold my arms out to about navel height with my fingers pointing inward toward my crotch, and I will be repeating, "SUCK IT! SUCK IT! SUCK IT!" over and over again to every one of them.

That sounds like an awesome plan.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:18 pm

SBF wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

That sounds like an awesome plan.

I gave it quite a lot of thought.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:21 pm

JaysonAych wrote:

Holy shit. I'm doing that.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:07 pm

There is this new restaurant across the state line called the Conservative Cafe. I laugh everytime I go past there. Their logo is just as awesome.

I think their motto is "Conservative Cafe....Coffee Served Right" Jesus. :mellow:

this is their website : Conservative Cafe

I wonder if they'll close after the election. :hmmm:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:05 pm

JaysonAych wrote:

plus fucking one.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:07 pm

SBF wrote:There is this new restaurant across the state line called the Conservative Cafe. I laugh everytime I go past there. Their logo is just as awesome.

I think their motto is "Conservative Cafe....Coffee Served Right" Jesus. :mellow:

this is their website : Conservative Cafe

I wonder if they'll close after the election. :hmmm:

A Conservative Cafe is not just a cafe or just about conservative thinking, it is the self-titled concept of Dave Beckham and his wife, Jill

:huh: :gah

it's like they don't know what they want to cash in on...
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down