Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presidential Debate.

+4
JaysonAych
Turbofrog
1300ZUK
TheWoerus
8 posters

Go down

Presidential Debate. Empty Presidential Debate.

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:01 pm

I'm not sure if I even want to watch this. fffffuck. :aris:
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Presidential Debate. Empty Re: Presidential Debate.

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:02 pm

I don't even have alcohol. GAHHA damn it
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:09 pm

HUHUHUHU not you tom HUHUHUH FUKC YOU MCAIN
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:15 pm

Obama is not happy with McCain

"I have to fix McCain's history - not surprisingly"
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:36 pm

God damn McCain is a fuck. A god damn fuck. :grrr:
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:37 pm

haha he's getting testy.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:43 pm

Damn you are really deapthroating Obama's Cock tonight.

In other news McCain says Social Security is an easy fix :)

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:45 pm

Ahahahah...

"Senator Obama says nuclear power has to be safe and clean to dispose of, or something like that..."

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:49 pm

Turbofrog wrote:Ahahahah...

"Senator Obama says nuclear power has to be safe and clean to dispose of, or something like that..."

I know haven't you watched the Simpsons, Nuclear power is fine.

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:50 pm

1300ZUK wrote:Damn you are really deapthroating Obama's Cock tonight.

In other news McCain says Social Security is an easy fix :)

No, I just recognize that McCain is a galactically large douche bag. Sorry if you don't agree.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:50 pm

Realistically, I'm not opposed to nuclear power. I'm not sure if building new plants is a great idea, since I don't think it's economically viable compared to renewables. But it's certainly better than coal plants.

I just thought it was a funny way for McCain to phrase it.

Turbofrog

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:53 pm

AAHHAHAHA McCain's plan to solve the health care issue: put records on line.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:56 pm

YES. FUCK YES. Obama: Health care is a right.

God damn yes.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:07 pm

This debate isn't as good as the VP one.

Turbofrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:07 pm

I think it may be because I don't have any alcohol.

Turbofrog

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:21 pm

its really not a very good debate.

Both of them are way too sedate and the american public is way too stupid to understand what they are even talking about

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:33 pm

We hardly know where they are on the map!

AHahahah!

Turbofrog

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:27 am

hahahaha

Presidential Debate. Sarah_10
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:43 am

JaysonAych wrote:hahahaha

Presidential Debate. Sarah_10

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:37 am

I was impressed with what David Gergan said after on CNN. He had the balls to note about being watchfull of racism in the vote. He said Obama has the momentum but he is black and racism, is a concern.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:46 am

who cares.. we have idiots who are voting cause hes black, idiots voting cause palin is hot, maccain cause hes white, and biden cause no one knows shit about him but hes a refreshing change if something was to happen to obama..

fk everyone. Then the kicker is many people are voting just to vote the lesser of the evil... WTF kind of thought process is that??!?!
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:29 am

milleniahead wrote:who cares.. we have idiots who are voting cause hes black, idiots voting cause palin is hot, maccain cause hes white, and biden cause no one knows shit about him but hes a refreshing change if something was to happen to obama..

fk everyone. Then the kicker is many people are voting just to vote the lesser of the evil... WTF kind of thought process is that??!?!

If I hear this "lesser evil" bullshit one more time I'm going to puke. Obama is a good, qualified candidate. He's presidential. He's intelligent. He's going to improve America's standing. He is an inherently excellent candidate.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:41 am

To be honest, the more I hear politicians talk the less I feel like listening. Both of them said mostly the same shit that they've said before and they really only got heated for like 10 seconds the entire debate. I like what Obama has to say a lot more but I still wonder how well he will keep up his tax promises.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:49 am

Omni wrote:To be honest, the more I hear politicians talk the less I feel like listening. Both of them said mostly the same shit that they've said before and they really only got heated for like 10 seconds the entire debate. I like what Obama has to say a lot more but I still wonder how well he will keep up his tax promises.

I think that's just the fault of the campaign process itself. For the average, attentive American one debate really ought to be enough. Two if you count one for the VPs. That's all you should need. The average American isn't attentive. I think that the 3 debate formate, while repetative, is the best way of ensuring that you get your message out to as many people as possible. While campaigning. Yeah, it is tiring though. I wish they could hold the elections today.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:14 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Omni wrote:To be honest, the more I hear politicians talk the less I feel like listening. Both of them said mostly the same shit that they've said before and they really only got heated for like 10 seconds the entire debate. I like what Obama has to say a lot more but I still wonder how well he will keep up his tax promises.

I think that's just the fault of the campaign process itself. For the average, attentive American one debate really ought to be enough. Two if you count one for the VPs. That's all you should need. The average American isn't attentive. I think that the 3 debate formate, while repetative, is the best way of ensuring that you get your message out to as many people as possible. While campaigning. Yeah, it is tiring though. I wish they could hold the elections today.

Yeah, that's a good point. They aren't exactly going to come out with something earth shattering after they've already talked for 90 minutes about the same shit before. I'll probably watch the last debate but I'm sure I'll be drinking during that one too. I've made sure to have beer on hand for all the debates up to this point. It makes them a lot more interesting. :roflmao:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:21 pm

Omni wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

Yeah, that's a good point. They aren't exactly going to come out with something earth shattering after they've already talked for 90 minutes about the same shit before. I'll probably watch the last debate but I'm sure I'll be drinking during that one too. I've made sure to have beer on hand for all the debates up to this point. It makes them a lot more interesting. :roflmao:

In retrospect I made a mistake in not drinking for this debate. I'm definitely drinking as the election results come in.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:22 pm

Hopefully less than last time.... Nov. 4th is apparently a Tuesday this year. hahaha Wednesday could be rough.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:06 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
milleniahead wrote:who cares.. we have idiots who are voting cause hes black, idiots voting cause palin is hot, maccain cause hes white, and biden cause no one knows shit about him but hes a refreshing change if something was to happen to obama..

If I hear this "lesser evil" bullshit one more time I'm going to puke. Obama is a good, qualified candidate. He's presidential. He's intelligent. He's going to improve America's standing. He is an inherently excellent candidate.

AGREED! :cheers:
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:09 pm

TheWoerus wrote:

I agree again, the election just goes on too long. This kills spontaneity and as a result makes voters feel almost lost. The last debate should be canceled as nothing will be different in the debate.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:51 am

More great stuff from the Cracked liveblog of the 2nd Presidential debate...

"Hey, look - it’s John McCain. He should do well tonight provided that nobody challenges him to raise the roof."

"He can’t comb his own hair."
"Not his head hair. McCain has IMMACULATELY styled pubes though."

"Wow, they get to walk around…FDR would TANK this debate."

"I love Obama’s “tell it like a children’s book” style. 'Let’s say Bush is Voldemort. And let’s say Voldemort put his dick in the economy.'"

"McCain is still selling the American worker = 'fundamental of the economy.' Even if the American worker DID have money, he still wouldn’t be buying that bullshit."

"I feel like these people are CLEARLY fed their questions. If a real human being was in the crowd, they’d ask 'Hey, what the fuck? The country kinda blows right now. America used to be, like, a third boob, but now we’re bullshit. What gives?'"

"BTW, McCain yet again boldly spoke out against allowing a second Holocaust."
"So wait… McCain is AGAINST the holocaust, right?"
"Just a second one."
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down