Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sweet - we were only down 450pts on the dow today. hahahahahahahhahaha

4 posters

Go down

sweet - we were only down 450pts on the dow today. hahahahahahahhahaha Empty sweet - we were only down 450pts on the dow today. hahahahahahahhahaha

Post by Aristotle Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:01 pm

:aris:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

sweet - we were only down 450pts on the dow today. hahahahahahahhahaha Empty Re: sweet - we were only down 450pts on the dow today. hahahahahahahhahaha

Post by TheWoerus Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:04 pm

The fundamentals of our economy are strong.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

sweet - we were only down 450pts on the dow today. hahahahahahahhahaha Empty Re: sweet - we were only down 450pts on the dow today. hahahahahahahhahaha

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:26 pm

TheWoerus wrote:The fundamentals of our economy are strong.

DAMMIT WALLY McSame meant the workforce is strong :roflmao: Have you not got your talking points from the RNC yet? Most of the lacky US corporate media have. :durr:
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:27 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:

DAMMIT WALLY McSame meant the workforce is strong :roflmao: Have you not got your talking points from the RNC yet? Most of the lacky US corporate media have. :durr:

I must have missed that email. Seems new talking points are sent out every couple hours.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:29 pm

llllllllol
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:35 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:

I must have missed that email. Seems new talking points are sent out every couple hours.

Yeah even if they contradict the previous ones. It's the Republican Party way. But by Nov 5th we may be seeing this by many regressives who have done most to fuck America over. :mercifulend: :aris:
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:17 am

I'm glad I forgot my trading password a year ago. Everything is hammered but I haven't been able to reinvest. :gah

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down