Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huh - just posted on SFGate - Obama officially has it??

4 posters

Go down

Huh - just posted on SFGate - Obama officially has it?? Empty Huh - just posted on SFGate - Obama officially has it??

Post by TheWoerus Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:51 pm

TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Huh - just posted on SFGate - Obama officially has it?? Empty Re: Huh - just posted on SFGate - Obama officially has it??

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:41 pm

rumors have been swirling all day. i'm sure this is the final nail in the coffin for hildawg.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Huh - just posted on SFGate - Obama officially has it?? Empty Re: Huh - just posted on SFGate - Obama officially has it??

Post by TheWoerus Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:54 pm

Aristotle wrote:rumors have been swirling all day. i'm sure this is the final nail in the coffin for hildawg.

Yeah. They're saying he'll take Montana, and likely North Dakota. Superdelegates are swarming to him - I just so him pick up one more - so I'm sure he'll hit the required number tonight at some point.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:55 pm

And there's another delegate. He's within 10.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:11 pm

yeah, he's a lock at this point. now hildawg is going to maneuver for VP. llllllol
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:33 pm

Aristotle wrote:yeah, he's a lock at this point. now hildawg is going to maneuver for VP. llllllol

within 4 now. sweet.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:28 pm

kill em all!
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:29 pm

sorry. ray bolger makes me RAYGE

lllllllllllllllllllol

i'm hilarious.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:09 pm

yep
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLightedPath Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:00 pm

Yeah when the news came out a heard a collective groan from my entire town. Then again it didn't matter who got it really a collective groan would have been inevitable. However I think they would have preferred the white woman of the black man.
TheLightedPath
TheLightedPath
Guess I'm still Ray Bolger.
Guess I'm still Ray Bolger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:21 pm

i think they're going to have to put the black man on assassination watch, if he gets elected.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:11 pm

TheLightedPath wrote:Yeah when the news came out a heard a collective groan from my entire town. Then again it didn't matter who got it really a collective groan would have been inevitable. However I think they would have preferred the white woman of the black man.

I suspect your town would vote for a Republican if they were running a chimp. In fact I bet they did. :)
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:36 pm

not an unrealistic assumption.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down