Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 Prisoners undergo surgery to remove mobile phones

4 posters

Go down

7 Prisoners undergo surgery to remove mobile phones Empty 7 Prisoners undergo surgery to remove mobile phones

Post by xtine Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:45 am

... from their asses.

7 Prisoners undergo surgery to remove mobile phones Xrayphone1ye7

In one of the most bizarre incidents I have ever heard is the recent discovery by prison officers at Camp Jail finding 37 Pakistani prisoners hiding mobile phones inside their bodies. 30 of them were able to remove the phones without any surgery. The seven who had trouble and required surgery were smart phone users. The identities of these men have been made public in the prison notice board which also mentioned that they will be transferred to punishment cells as soon as they are discharged. This is the largest incident of mobile phone concealment in a single prison.

It's not unusual to find prisoners hiding phones inside their bodies, just last year a UK prisoner needed more than 200 stitches and have part of his bladder removed during surgery to remove a mobile from his rectum.

link
xtine
xtine
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

7 Prisoners undergo surgery to remove mobile phones Empty Re: 7 Prisoners undergo surgery to remove mobile phones

Post by VS Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:03 am

I hope they had other prisoners with chargers.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

7 Prisoners undergo surgery to remove mobile phones Empty Re: 7 Prisoners undergo surgery to remove mobile phones

Post by ascona Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:16 pm

VS wrote:I hope they had other prisoners with chargers.

they could plug it in their butt
ascona
ascona
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:59 am

Ascona wrote:
VS wrote:I hope they had other prisoners with chargers.

they could plug it in their butt

So that's what all the buttsecks is about...they're just charging their mobiles.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down