Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haha go fucking figure

+5
Omni
xtine
JaysonAych
Aristotle
TheWoerus
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Haha go fucking figure Empty Haha go fucking figure

Post by TheWoerus Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:19 pm

I switch over briefly to the RNC and sure as shit they're showing a video of 9/11. God damn fear mongering assholes.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Haha go fucking figure Empty Re: Haha go fucking figure

Post by Aristotle Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:55 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:57 pm

Republicans are the best.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:00 pm

when in doubt, revert to orwell.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:32 am

They're gonna getcha! And Republicans are the only people with the secret knowledge for how to get rid of them!

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:33 am

Oh, and more old shit people already have seen.

Haha go fucking figure 6a00d810
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:43 am

today i saw some chick driving a benz with a license plate that read, 'psalm 14'

:undies:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 am

I guess she couldn't fit "ASS GAS OR GRASS" on the plate, and had to go with the next best thing.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:43 am

Aristotle wrote:today i saw some chick driving a benz with a license plate that read, 'psalm 14'

OMG. I saw a BMW with that plate.

AND WTF IS THIS??? :jay:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:20 am

It was hard to watch those douchebags last night. All they did was make wisecracks and joke about how Obama was this or that. Palin being a PTA member is supposed to make me vote for her yet Obama being a community organizer is supposed to make me laugh at him. They never once said anything that actually gave any relevant information. :jay:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:02 pm

The republicans are trying to hard to make their ticket look good it is pathetic. Then they get the 2 people on tv with their mics still on talking shit about the campaign right after they got done gushing about it. This is pretty much the greatest campaign ever. Back in the day it used to be shit like "Well he once said that his opponent lacked moxy!" Now VP's daughters are getting knocked up, being picked a day before being announced and everything is just a fucking mess. If Obama doesn't win this...shit should burn, it is being handed to him on an alzheimers-enriched, beauty pageant runner up, shit-show of a platter.

Last edited by VS on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:03 pm

Yeah, if Obama loses this one it might be time to seriously consider moving to Canada.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:41 pm

xtine wrote:
Aristotle wrote:today i saw some chick driving a benz with a license plate that read, 'psalm 14'

That would be the face of a man beaten down by the cruel hand of fate.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:44 pm

Omni wrote:Yeah, if Obama loses this one it might be time to seriously consider moving to Canada.

watch Obama lose, and McCain promptly die from the shock of winning. Hello President Palin!

She'd probably choose her husband for VP. Or a fucking moose.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:48 pm

the fool hath said in his heart, there is no god. they are corrupt, they have done abdominal works, there is none that doeth good.
the lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek god.
they are all gone aside, they are all all together become filthy. there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the lord
there were they in great fear, for god is in the generation of the righteous
ye have shamed thecounsel of the poor, because the lord is his refuge
oh that the salvation of israel were come out of zion. when the lord brings back the captivity of his people, jacob shall shall rejoice and israel shall be glad

:jay:
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:49 pm

i'm thinkin that is supposed to read abominable...
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:51 pm

VS wrote:i'm thinkin that is supposed to read abominable...

yaeh. . . . but where is the fun in that?
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:32 pm

Haha go fucking figure Council-scribble

Sarah Palin on getting over $1million in federal earmarks

" We did well"
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:36 pm

Reformer? Ha!

Even McCain had problems with her pork.

Vetting???

So John 'I'm a maverick for change' McCain who says he hates pork picks up Sarah ' I'm just a hockey mom " Palin who got pork, pork and more pork.

Remember folks its a war pass it on. If progressives throw pillow fights while regressives pull out daggers, you all lose.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:44 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:Reformer? Ha!

Even McCain had problems with her pork.

Vetting???

So John 'I'm a maverick for change' McCain who says he hates pork picks up Sarah ' I'm just a hockey mom " Palin who got pork, pork and more pork.

Remember folks its a war pass it on. If progressives throw pillow fights while regressives pull out daggers, you all lose.

Yes and no, though. I love how clean a campaign Obama and Biden are running. Biden's response to Rove was classic, and witty.

In the words of Dylan...
While one who sings with his tongue on fire
Gargles in the rat race choir
Bent out of shape from society's pliers
Cares not to come up any higher
But rather get you down in the hole
That he's in.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:48 pm

You know and truly it is of no disrespect to McCain but ask yourself if you were to revamp your personal family future, talk about change and new family directions,would you bring grand pa to outline the family change in direction?

Would you trust change to a rather inexperienced hockey mom who in just a few months of running your household already displayed more of the same household failing that leads you to want a new family direction.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:55 pm

Haha go fucking figure Hatfailgp8
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:56 pm

From Daily KOS
this post, I see a real opportunity for Obama to give another great "speech". Hope, Action, Change---enjoy:

An Angry Community Organizer!!!!
By Larry-NorthDakota; One Mad 40 Year Community Organizer!!!!! - Sep 4th, 2008 at 10:01 am EDT

Senator Barack Obama graduated from Harvard Law School after being chosen as Editor of the "Harvard Law Review." Upon graduation he could have written his own ticket to any of the top law firms in the country and made millions of dollars over the years.

He however did not choose to go this route. Instead he went to the Southside of Chicago with a salary of $12,000 and a fuel stipend to work as a community organizer. The Southside at that time had suffered loss of steel mill jobs and others. The community was devastated, angry and a feeling of hopelessness surrounded it.

Though I did not graduate from such a prestigious school, nor with honors such as Senator Obama. I had a degree that if I had chosen to use it could have allowed me to make a comfortable career. I made the exact same decision as Senator Obama, though to different cities.

I in particular for the past thirty-six years have worked to organize programs for orphans, abandoned, foster care and troubled youth.

Last evening former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and Republican Vice Presidential candidate Governor Sarah Palin sarcastically mocked, ridiculed and cast aside not only the work of Senator Obama and I but millions of others who have worked in the community organizing field as a volunteer or full-time worker. Governor Palin was the worst offender as she continually worked this into her speech.

One would think the audience response would be one of shock with such statements. However there was loud rip roaring laughter.

I was saddened, hurt, disappointed and angered that work which has been considered honorable throughout the history of our country could be mocked in such a fashion and it would receive this type of response.

Apparently none of these supposedly educated folks know the history of community organizers and the progress we have allowed this nation to make.

Suddenly the lofty principles of serving your community and fellow man were something to be mocked.

The people I know who serve their communities in "organizing" capacities are some of the most caring, selfless, humanitarian people I know.

For years politicians such as Guilliani, Palin and others have said government should not be relied on to solve society’s ills. It should be done in the communities of our country; whether it be done by secular of faith based organizations. Gee, isn’t this what community organizers do!

Maybe if Guilliani, Palin and others got off their high horses and worked as community organizers helping others they would learn to appreciate what those of us are willing to do are doing.

We community organizers gather others to work with us in our efforts. We work from faith based institutions, schools and community centers. We tutor children, care for the infirm, spend time with the elderly, get food to the hungry, clothes to the needy. We expand opportunities and improve lives.

Surprisingly the theme the Republican Presidential candidate determined for his convention was, "SERVICE." Senator McCain has preached about the need for all Americans to reach beyond themselves in a service greater than themselves. His fellow Republican, former President George H.W. Bush even began a program back in the late eighties entitled, "One Thousand Points of Light" asking us all to participate in ways of helping others less fortunate than ourselves.

I guess since the McCain campaign chose their speakers and he personally determined his vice presidential candidate this theme was a joke.

I guess the Suffrage Movement, the Civil Rights Movement as well as the establishment of our country (since it was community organizers that began it) to name a few are now considered a joke!

I guess the thousands responded to the needs after the terrorist attack in New York City and Washington, DC are now considered a joke!

I guess the thousands who responded, after our government’s failure, to the call to help after Hurricane Katrina and recently Hurricane Gustav are now considered a joke!

I guess feeding the hungry, tutoring our young, helping the homeless, etc. are now considered a joke!

I guess the cause I have spent my entire adult life devoted to is now considered a joke!

I have something to say to Senator McCain and my former party. Senator Obama the past nineteen months remembered his past history as a community organizer. To date he has run a successful primary campaign of 57 contests (caucus, primaries in all 50 states, DC and our territories), raised hundreds of millions of dollars from over two million donors. He has built a grassroots organization never achieved before...especially by a first term Senator running for national office.

We will show you what community organizers can do besides providing services in our communities...we will use it to defeat you in November. Then feel free to tell us that community organizers should be sarcastically mocked, ridiculed and made the butt of a joke by you sand your party!!

There is a bit of irony; On September 11, 2008, in New York City both Senators McCain and Obama will appear in New York City, participating in a forum for Service Nation. The topic: Community Service and Volunteerism.

I wonder which candidate will feel comfortable with the topic and be able to talk about it as a REAL part of his life and who will only be able to talk about it and not mean it!!!

end

Sarah and Rudys comment may have a greater impact than they intended.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:09 pm

Figures.

The regressive at work trying to mess with the youth vote.

Like I said the other day this is not a sport, it is an all out conflict. The Republicans, neocons, social-conservatives and other regressives will cheat you, lie to you, ridicule you and abuse you, if they could get enough power they would round you up and ship you off to camps to try to hold on to power. This must stop for your future in the USA. It requires every bit of muster you can to beat these thugs down. No more sitting on your hands and chirping they are all the same.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:41 am

TheWoerus wrote:
xtine wrote:

That would be the face of a man beaten down by the cruel hand of fate.

Better than the answer I was going to give, so we'll go with that.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:46 am

Note to regressives.

All through your petty convention of smear, lies, fear mongering and especially the pathetic playing on 9/11 tragedy one thing your surrogates say. Under Bush the USA has not been attacked since 9/11. Of course it was under his watch and after he was warned often that an attack was coming, you fail to understand the concept that you can't prove a negative. So let me make it clear to you regressives.

The other day I got into my car and drove to my gas station, put some gas in it and checked the tire pressures. Since that time I have driven and holy cow I have not been in any car crashes. So obviously the purchase of gas and the maintaining of proper tire pressures has protected me from any crashes to date... Now my logic is 100% as accurate as you silly regressives saying the same about lack of attacks post 9/11. But again the 9/11 attacks happened with your man in office. You can't change that fact and you can't run away from it as McCain and all you regressives have been a part of the rotten issues in D.C. You see fact is McCain is running verbally anyways not literally based on his voting record against the Republican party (not the Democrats even though he tries to make it look this way) of the last 8 years in the W.H and 12 of the last 14 years in Congress. You can't try to make it seem as if your party has not held power, facts are facts. McCain honours Bush in his speech, he brings out the very Republicans who are the problem to his old maverick ways and who slander Obama. He and the party thinks a majority of Americans will not see through it? We know you regressives won't because you have had rose coloured glasses on since 1958 as per the calendar your party is living by.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:39 am

JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:52 am

JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:00 pm

JaysonAych wrote:OMG this is absolutely wonderful :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Great segment to verify the rank hypocrisy and scuziness of the regressive party the Republicans and their idiotic minions. These yokels must have short memories because surely a normal memory should remember the things they say to then later say the contradictory rhetoric. This is why it's imperative that progressives do all that is possible to win in Nov. No more sitting on hands, no more playing Mr. Nice Guy. Too much is at stake, spread the word, spread links as these to others to see all over the land.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:15 pm

Olberman on the RNC using 9/11 video

He tells it exactly the way I saw it. Pathetic pandering, fear-mongering and the same old Republican, neocon, regressive style. How much longer will Americans buy into this? Stop it Nov. 4 2008.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:21 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:Olberman on the RNC using 9/11 video

He tells it exactly the way I saw it. Pathetic pandering, fear-mongering and the same old Republican, neocon, regressive style. How much longer will Americans buy into this? Stop it Nov. 4 2008.

I saw that. I wish I had speakers that worked here. But yeah, my first gut rection on seeing those images was revulsion, followed by this face: :jay: .
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:33 pm

HEART informs McCain and the RNC to stop using Barracuda.

Great! One of my favourite rock bands did not sell out the cause. I was a little worried last night hearing their song at the RNC. They to my great relief cleared that worry up. :talon2:
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:26 pm

Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:40 pm

This is what you get when you piss off community organizers

You piss of hundreds off thousands of people who work within daily life society EVERY DAY and who are not afraid to go out in the general public and advocate for people of all stripes and needs as well as door knock. Religious and secular both are a bit pissed at the Gov. of Alaska and the Republican regressive party.

Remember folks no more sitting on hands, no more crying that they are all the same, as Obama said "ENOUGH!" :talon2:
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 am

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:HEART informs McCain and the RNC to stop using Barracuda.

Great! One of my favourite rock bands did not sell out the cause. I was a little worried last night hearing their song at the RNC. They to my great relief cleared that worry up. :talon2:

I've heard so many bands getting pissed off at having their music used by the Pubes in the last couple of years...never hear them upset about the Dems using them :roflmao:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:16 am

TheWoerus wrote:
Les_Vipers_rule wrote:Olberman on the RNC using 9/11 video

I saw that. I wish I had speakers that worked here. But yeah, my first gut rection on seeing those images was revulsion, followed by this face: :jay: .

The revulsion and the face are both quite fitting.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:43 pm

Snipped from Boston.com

Baby talk floods 'RKO
A funny thing happened when WRKO conservative talk host Reese Hopkins (inset) told listeners 17-year-old Bristol Palin's pregnancy makes him question VP hopeful Sarah Palin's parenting skills. Angry Republican listeners blew up his e-mail box, claiming Bristol's condition is family business. And Hopkins, who talked extensively on-air about the suspicious Gloucester teen pregnancy pact, was a little shocked. "You called these girls sluts, you said their parents were horrible," he said of his listeners. "But in 125 e-mails I have stacked in front of me, you're telling me [Bristol Palin's pregnancy] is not a big deal." Hopkins went back to the e-mails he received on the Gloucester story and compared them to his Palin e-mails. He found 70 listeners who flip-flopped on the teen pregnancy issue and invited them to explain. On Monday, Hopkins will broadcast live from George's Coffee Shop in Gloucester with Gloucester Daily Times reporter Patrick Anderson and editor Raymond Lamont.

Another example why regressives are plain hypocrites. Nobody should any longer trust the highest office in the USA to their representatives.

To borrow a bit of a quote "Fight, fight with me, fight with me, fight, fight and keep on fighting" ... To change Washington, vote OBAMA/BIDEN 08.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:15 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:Snipped from Boston.com

Baby talk floods 'RKO
A funny thing happened when WRKO conservative talk host Reese Hopkins (inset) told listeners 17-year-old Bristol Palin's pregnancy makes him question VP hopeful Sarah Palin's parenting skills. Angry Republican listeners blew up his e-mail box, claiming Bristol's condition is family business. And Hopkins, who talked extensively on-air about the suspicious Gloucester teen pregnancy pact, was a little shocked. "You called these girls sluts, you said their parents were horrible," he said of his listeners. "But in 125 e-mails I have stacked in front of me, you're telling me [Bristol Palin's pregnancy] is not a big deal." Hopkins went back to the e-mails he received on the Gloucester story and compared them to his Palin e-mails. He found 70 listeners who flip-flopped on the teen pregnancy issue and invited them to explain. On Monday, Hopkins will broadcast live from George's Coffee Shop in Gloucester with Gloucester Daily Times reporter Patrick Anderson and editor Raymond Lamont.

I don't listen to talk radio, so I don't know if Reese Hopkins is actually a rational person who knows bullshit when he sees it and thought it would be fun to compare and see if other GOP supporters are actually using their brains, or if he's so hardcore conservative that he lies awake at night foaming-at-the-mouth-angry about people fucking outside of marriage that he absolutely does not care about pissing off some of his most ardent listeners if it means he can let the world know that teens having sex are evil and so is anyone who even thinks of defending any case of it, but either way...that's pretty fucking cool that he called some people out on it. I'm interested to see what happens with that.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:17 pm

Palin cohorts trying to do dirty tricks in AK

Told you all these regressives will stop at nothing to win. We must spread the word of these things they try to do. You cannot sit on your hands, you must spread the word and show things like these that they try to do. Playing this election as if it's a pillow fight is going to fail. Play this election as if it's a political WAR should ensure Obama/Biden win in 2008 and you have to keep your eye on the ball and spread the news to all you know.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:42 pm

PORK PORK PORK yep a real maverick Gov. Palin.

Progressives roll up your sleeves and take off your gloves, politically pound these regressives into the ground. They will surely try to do it to you. They are liars, crooks,and snakes. They say one thing and do another, hold you all up to one standard, interfere in your life but live by another and shout you down for even thinking about interfering in theirs. This is not game. Progressives, democrats, liberals, moderates regardless of your concerns on the Democratic ticket you must fight hard. You can expect after all the regressives to beat, steal and swindle their way to a win. No more sitting on hands, no more, saying they are all the same. NO MORE of John McSame and Sarah "Shame" Palin. No more of the regressives thug-like tactics. No more just sitting on sidelines. Spread the word post the links do not shy away from the regressives lies. Humiliate them for being the hypocritical bastards they all are no more Mr. Nice Guy.

http://www.washingtonindependent.com/4579/wasilla-lobbyist-is-also-%e2%80%98bridge-to-nowhere%e2%80%99-lobbyist

Last edited by Les_Vipers_rule on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next