Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I had a Porsche, I'd fill the floorboards with Cheez-Its and Red Bull

+7
Aristotle
Omni
SBF
Swerve
ascona
dunnas
JaysonAych
11 posters

Go down

If I had a Porsche, I'd fill the floorboards with Cheez-Its and Red Bull Empty If I had a Porsche, I'd fill the floorboards with Cheez-Its and Red Bull

Post by JaysonAych Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:39 am

Just like Lindsay Lohan.

If I had a Porsche, I'd fill the floorboards with Cheez-Its and Red Bull 31691-10

:thwak:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

If I had a Porsche, I'd fill the floorboards with Cheez-Its and Red Bull Empty Re: If I had a Porsche, I'd fill the floorboards with Cheez-Its and Red Bull

Post by dunnas Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:04 am

Well I guess it's lucky you don't have one then. :smelly:

What are cheez-it's exactly? :shrug:
dunnas
dunnas
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

If I had a Porsche, I'd fill the floorboards with Cheez-Its and Red Bull Empty Re: If I had a Porsche, I'd fill the floorboards with Cheez-Its and Red Bull

Post by JaysonAych Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:14 am

dunnas wrote:Well I guess it's lucky you don't have one then. :smelly:

What are cheez-it's exactly? :shrug:

Little cheese-flavored snack crackers. They're good. wub

If I had a Porsche, I'd fill the floorboards with Cheez-Its and Red Bull Cheez-10
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:29 am

that's all unnessecary weight
ascona
ascona
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:42 am

For a second I forgot that car was LHD...

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:19 am

I did too. Very Happy

Last edited by dunnas on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:35 am

Wait, does she have one of those cup holders that fit in the air vent? :roflmao: :gah
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:08 am

It drives me crazy that people like that own cars I probably never will. I mean look at that Chasey Lain video where she's all cracked out, bitch has a shitload of money for getting pounded in her disease-ridden holes. :smelly:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:53 am

hahaha she's such a meth-head wannabe.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:52 pm

god shes a skanky lookin girl. she needs to put a few pounds on, tone up, and have her vag powerwashed and sterilized and she might be decently attractive again.

Last edited by honor man on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:27 pm

honor man wrote:god shes a skanky lookin girl. she needs to put a few pounds on, tone up, and have her vag powerwashed and sterilized and she might be decently attractive again.

She's hanging around Samantha Ronson, who is equally gross.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:38 pm

haha, samantha ronson. talk about white trash.

Last edited by honor man on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:00 pm

honor man wrote:god shes a skanky lookin girl. she needs to put a few pounds on, tone up, and have her vag powerwashed and sterilized and she might be decently attractive again.

If she got her vag powerwashed and sterilized I'd soooo be all over it... Look at her body man, so hot :hump:

I wonder how she stays so thin eating cheez-its and non-light red bull so much... I see no puke stains in the car so she digests at least some of it :hmmm:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:30 am

all that dick sucking and rim jobbing burns alot of calories
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:23 am

that girl and her lez friend prolly do the fister belvedere

STREAKS ON THE CHINA
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:31 pm

big_jesus wrote:that girl and her lez friend prolly do the fister belvedere

STREAKS ON THE CHINA

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum