Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ascona really did it this time lllllllol

+4
ascona
JaysonAych
TheWoerus
Aristotle
8 posters

Go down

ascona really did it this time lllllllol Empty ascona really did it this time lllllllol

Post by Aristotle Sun May 25, 2008 11:45 am

BRUSSELS, Belgium (AP) -- A large cargo plane crashed at the end of a runway and split in two while trying to take off Sunday at Brussels airport, authorities said.

The plain was about to depart for a scheduled flight to Bahrain when it crashed.

Four of the five crew members on board the Boeing 747 were slightly injured and were hospitalized, said Jan Van der Cruysse, spokesman at Brussels Airport.

"The plane is very seriously damaged," he said. The aircraft cracked in two after it crashed at the end of runway 220, which lies very close to a rail line and houses.

Rail services to and from the airport were suspended as a safety precaution, however the crash did not affect other flights at the airport, Van der Cruysse said.

Francis Vermeiren, mayor of the nearby town of Zaventem, said the plane did not catch on fire when it crashed after attempting to take off. Vermeiren was coordinating rescue efforts at the airport.

"The plane is not on fire but it has split into two," he told VRT radio.

Firefighters coated the wings of the plane with special fire retardant foam as a precaution because the plane was still full of jet fuel, the mayor said.

He said the plane was on a scheduled flight to Bahrain. It was not known what cargo the plane was carrying.

Vermeiren said the pilot told rescue authorities he heard a large noise while trying to take off just after midday. It was not yet clear what caused the crash.

The plane is owned by Kalitta Air, a cargo carrier based at Willow Run Airport near Ypsilanti, Michigan, and makes regular flights from Brussels, officials said. A person who answered the telephone at Kalitta Air said Sunday morning that no one was immediately available to comment.

ascona really did it this time lllllllol Ascona10
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

ascona really did it this time lllllllol Empty Re: ascona really did it this time lllllllol

Post by TheWoerus Sun May 25, 2008 4:28 pm

aaaahahahahahaha yes!!! And he hasn't even been posting lately.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

ascona really did it this time lllllllol Empty Re: ascona really did it this time lllllllol

Post by JaysonAych Mon May 26, 2008 2:12 am

however the crash did not affect other flights at the airport, Van der Cruysse said.

"Attention passengers: We will now begin our flight to Lisbon. As we take off, please disregard the plane broken in half like a Butterfinger bar at the end of our runway."

Yeah, Ascona may have some splainin' to do.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon May 26, 2008 3:20 am

if i had MSN, i'd tell ascona to come over here, but i don't, so, uh...

:unsure: :mercifulend:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Tue May 27, 2008 1:48 am

Aristotle wrote:if i had MSN, i'd tell ascona to come over here, but i don't, so, uh...

:unsure: :mercifulend:

good thing dunnas does.
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Tue May 27, 2008 1:50 am

i had nothing to do with it. i wasn't even at work at the time . . different company, too. i work for brussels airlines, the crashed plane was a kalitta
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue May 27, 2008 9:53 am

tut wrote:i had nothing to do with it. i wasn't even at work at the time . . different company, too. i work for brussels airlines, the crashed plane was a kalitta

hmnnn.....
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed May 28, 2008 2:46 am

yes, a clearly prefabricated story. -_-
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed May 28, 2008 9:42 am

Aristotle wrote:yes, a clearly prefabricated story. -_-

I think he was also a little too quick with the denial.

It's like the kid who breaks a dish, and less than a second later shouts "i didn't do it!"
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Wed May 28, 2008 3:35 pm

shhhhh
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:59 am

some pictures that were on one of the work computers:

ascona really did it this time lllllllol Dscn0010
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Dscn0011
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Dscn0012
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Dscn0013
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc10
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc11
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc12
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc13
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc14
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc15
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc16
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc17
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc18
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc19
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc20
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc21
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc22
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc23
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc24
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc25
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc26
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc27
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:20 am

You have a lot of good close up pics for someone who claims they weren't there -_- :rapist:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:29 am

JaysonAych wrote:You have a lot of good close up pics for someone who claims they weren't there -_- :rapist:

i didn't take them. i just found them. . .

but yeah, it's pretty close to where i work . . . i'll google earth it . . . or something . . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:46 am

if i'm not mistaking, this is a little map. i work at the green ball, the plane is at the red ball.
ascona really did it this time lllllllol Untitl10
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:16 am

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!

:talon2:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:24 am

Aristotle wrote:THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!

:talon2:

aaahahaha Ascona's got to be violating some sort of privacy agreement with those pictures. hahaha awesome.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:51 pm

ascona rules.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:52 pm

oooh my title changed again :roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:52 pm

the cake is a lie!
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:01 pm

all i can say is that you guys are worth more to me than my job.
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:26 pm

i'm going to go work for boeing and post company secrets! tee hee hee
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:40 am

Some electrician who'd been working for GM for 28 years took some pics of some production Camaro shells being assembly line tested and his son got hold of the pictures and leaked them out. The dude got shitcanned. :unsure:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:04 am

haha, but really? i think these pics are just from a collegue who went to have a look and threw them pics on the puters for us . . .
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:57 am

Shit Ascona, it's a shame that you don't work on planes in the US. My girlfriend is flying to NYC tomorrow morning and I'm not sure I want her to come back Very Happy
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:54 am

:roflmao:

a strong first post.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:31 am

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

who is it anyway?
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:15 pm

dunno.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:15 pm

Aristotle wrote:dunno.

Theres a hint in my new name. Aris may get it but Asscone surely will not (American market vehicle and all...)
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:19 pm

i say it's guapo based on how he types and the fact that he mentioned his gf.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:20 pm

Honor Man wrote:i say it's guapo based on how he types and the fact that he mentioned his gf.
Ding ding ding!
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:29 pm

the girlfriend thing is what really narrowed it down. theyre somewhat of a rarity around these parts.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:17 pm

hahaha, yeah, the g/f thing made me think guapo, after thinking about it for a bit. the 5.6 actually threw me off, because i didn't associate the wookie part with guapo.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:17 pm

Aristotle wrote:hahaha, yeah, the g/f thing made me think guapo, after thinking about it for a bit. the 5.6 actually threw me off, because i didn't associate the wookie part with guapo.
Wookie is what my real-world friends call me, to tell the truth. The 5.6 refers to my truck.
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:20 pm

Wookie 5.6 wrote:The 5.6 refers to my truck.

i actually got that :roflmao:

you don't come across as the type of guy people would call wookie :unsure:
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:20 pm

yeah, i got the truck part, but it was only after i was sure it was you. :roflmao: Woe

also, i didn't know you were called wookie. that's pretty funny.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:07 am

man people would kill for a nickname like that.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinal Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:34 am

ascona really did it this time lllllllol Tn_dsc12
I think it's awesome how it stopped short of the flimsy hog wire type fence. Well the engines anyway.
Spinal
Spinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:33 pm

those hog fences certainly are much tougher than i thought.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:40 pm

"The plane is owned by Kalitta Air, a cargo carrier based at Willow Run Airport near Ypsilanti, Michigan"

lol
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:22 pm

go michigan! :roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down