Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Guys, I want your opinion.

3 posters

Go down

Forza Guys, I want your opinion.  Empty Forza Guys, I want your opinion.

Post by SBF Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Would it be worthwhile to get Forza 4? I'm really late to the game, so the online portion probably wouldn't be worth it as most everyone has moved on to other games. What about Forza Horizon? Another board I'm on seems to have several people who are playing it and seem to like it.

Any thoughts?
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Forza Guys, I want your opinion.  Empty Re: Forza Guys, I want your opinion.

Post by JaysonAych Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:28 am

A lot of people still play Forza 4, given activity I've seen on other forums. I haven't gotten Horizon yet but I'm not sure about it. I've heard people say it's great fun and they can't put it down, and I've heard others say they got bored with it quickly and it's a waste of money. I've not heard anything in between.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:50 am

I still play FM4, and will be playing Horizon once I am allowed to open my Xmas present ($15 at walmart, woot).
The online lobbies are still full, and all the kiddies that were there just to crash have long departed, which is what I was waiting for. I've been driving around aimlessly, losing races, just to rack up miles on certain cars for the badges and achievements.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down