Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Night Thread - Possible Spoilers

4 posters

Go down

The Dark Night Thread - Possible Spoilers Empty The Dark Night Thread - Possible Spoilers

Post by SBF Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:24 am

Went and saw it today at the IMAX.

I thought it was awesome. Some said it wasn't as good as the first, but I disagree. I thought they did a good job with it. I thought they did a good job tying up stuff at the end. The only thing I didn't care for was Bane's voice sounding like a Sean Connery rip-off.

I really hope they don't continue to produce movies after this one, because I don't think Christopher Nolan or Christian Bale will be back.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

The Dark Night Thread - Possible Spoilers Empty Re: The Dark Night Thread - Possible Spoilers

Post by Tailhappy Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:09 am

Yeah, next place to go after this is.............. nipples.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

The Dark Night Thread - Possible Spoilers Empty Re: The Dark Night Thread - Possible Spoilers

Post by dunnas Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:56 pm

I thought that Rises was worse than Dark Knight, which itself was much worse that Begins.

If you're capable of explaining any of the plot (and how that effects anything else about the move) i'd love to hear it.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:02 pm

wasn't impressed, honestly.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:57 pm

But, oh, the memes that have become of that movie. :yay:

The Dark Night Thread - Possible Spoilers 57869710
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum