Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll

+9
Turbojett
Talon
dunnas
Swerve
JaysonAych
thewalrus
Honor
Tailhappy
SBF
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How will Honor wreck his Subie?

The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll Vote_lcap0%The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll Vote_lcap0%The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll Vote_lcap18%The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll Vote_lcap9%The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll Vote_lcap18%The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll Vote_lcap9%The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll Empty The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll

Post by SBF Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:45 am

:gah

Last edited by SBF on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll Empty Re: The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll

Post by Tailhappy Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Where's the option for: Dies Alone in a field on a Cross County Trip to Get Nookie?
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll Empty Re: The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll

Post by Honor Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Lolll
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Benfolio wrote:Where's the option for: Dies Alone in a field on a Cross County Trip to Get Nookie?

The "Honor Man vs Mother Nature" Poll ShiningFrozenJack_answer_3_xlarge
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Nice. I'm going with 'hits a sign'. Althought the chronic masturbation selection isn't exactly unlikely either.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Benfolio wrote:Where's the option for: Dies Alone in a field on a Cross County Trip to Get Nookie?

What, you didn't see it up there?
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Statistically, I would think he'd have a much higher chance of hitting a curb or a ditch than a tree or a sign.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:33 am

Or failure to yield due to chronic masturbation. Statistically it could happen over all of those.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:13 am

SBF wrote:

What, you didn't see it up there?

Slampig :lol:
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:05 am

Hit a curb is obviously the most likely but I just couldn't pass up slampig...

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:05 am

And neither can Honor. :gah

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:37 am

:rimshot:
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:27 am

What the fuck is this poll about exactly?

Edit: I see now "
thewalrus wrote:Has anyone started an 'Honor has an accident' pool?
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:59 am

Well we're almost through winter and what little snow we have had I did fine in with summer tires. Just took it real easy. So I had an SPT exhaust and cobb tune installed on the car. Its making around 300hp and 300tq now, and it sounds fantastic. Its really a blast to drive. I'll definitely get the tires next year though.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:08 am

If I don't wrap it around a tree that is.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:32 am

Winter ain't over yet. :gah
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:10 am

:suspense:
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:00 am

Mommy said I could borrow her Highlander if we get any big snow. :perv:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:04 pm

We got a dusting tonight. Half the roads on the way home were nice and slippery. Passed a Prius sideways yeeeeeaaahh.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:36 pm

That doesn't sound very safe...
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:18 pm

We got pounded with snow Friday night/Saturday morning. I was driving my dad around on Saturday (he just had shoulder surgery) in the Evo. Did a nice little ass-kick-out through a 90* turn... there were like five cars coming the other way but they were a good 150 yards away. Well, second one in line was a cop. Of, fucking, course it was. He flashed his high-beams at me (not the reds/blues) and threw up his hands as I drove by, but he never turned around.

My dad and I were lulz.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:09 am

My dad had shoulder surgery a few years ago. Now the most he can lift is like 20-30lbs. without pain.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:49 am

Talon wrote:We got pounded with snow Friday night/Saturday morning. I was driving my dad around on Saturday (he just had shoulder surgery) in the Evo. Did a nice little ass-kick-out through a 90* turn... there were like five cars coming the other way but they were a good 150 yards away. Well, second one in line was a cop. Of, fucking, course it was. He flashed his high-beams at me (not the reds/blues) and threw up his hands as I drove by, but he never turned around.

My dad and I were lulz.
pretty easygoing cops it sounds like. the cops around here go crazy if you back out of your driveway too fast for their liking. :curses:
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:04 am

Cop probably knew he could never chase down an Evo in the snow.

Last time it snowed here I blew past an Impala at a light that had just turned green as I approached it, on a road that merged from two lanes to one after the intersection. Yeah, it was a 9C1 of the local constabulary. I was still under the speed limit, but too fast for conditions I'm sure. AWD and snow tires makes you drive like a mad man. He followed me until the edge of town and turned off, I made sure I kept on my best behavior until he did. Good thing the road was straight.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:01 am

Turbojett wrote:
Talon wrote:We got pounded with snow Friday night/Saturday morning. I was driving my dad around on Saturday (he just had shoulder surgery) in the Evo. Did a nice little ass-kick-out through a 90* turn... there were like five cars coming the other way but they were a good 150 yards away. Well, second one in line was a cop. Of, fucking, course it was. He flashed his high-beams at me (not the reds/blues) and threw up his hands as I drove by, but he never turned around.

My dad and I were lulz.
pretty easygoing cops it sounds like. the cops around here go crazy if you back out of your driveway too fast for their liking. :curses:

I was surprised he didn’t. I was driving in my rear view mirror for the next few miles. Even if he did, I would have just said I was sliding on the snow trying to keep control. The Evo attracts cops’ attention like a moth to a flame. I even had one follow me into my own driveway once… I parked in the garage and get out and there’s a cop in the driveway giving me shit about no front plate. :grrr:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:03 am

Benfolio wrote:Cop probably knew he could never chase down an Evo in the snow.

I thought of that, too. :roflmao:

Benfolio wrote:AWD and snow tires makes you drive like a mad man.

Yea they do... :roflmao:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Talon wrote: there’s a cop in the driveway giving me shit about no front plate. :grrr:

You need a new state

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:39 pm

I felt like I was in a flinstones cartoon with the same scenery passing me over and over driving through Ohio.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:00 am

That's what its like driving through Indiana. Sleep
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by blackbirdzach Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:22 am

Hits a tree. Everyone hits a friggin tree with those things.
blackbirdzach
blackbirdzach
Drinking a refreshing glass of my tears

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Not everyone. Some people mod them and run out of money/skill when they break.
My friend's '05 STi has been off the road since summer, and a year and a half before that because the motor was being built/broken in.
Now its burning oil at an alarming rate, so the motor is BACK out of it, and has been sitting since last fall.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Im not going to do any more serious power mods. 300 is more than enough for me. Who cares if your car has 600hp if its always having problems.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:56 pm

300 corrected at the wheels is where it's at.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Maybe some day. I just don't want it to get like 10mpg and be less reliable.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:40 am

I don't think you're compromising either until 350+ at the wheels. My car still has the stock fuel injectors…
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:57 pm

what do you have again? a wrx? my brother just bought an 09 wrx, nice car, other than that whole inside part.
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:47 pm

2011 white wrx 5-door. Bought it new in June.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Talon wrote:I don't think you're compromising either until 350+ at the wheels. My car still has the stock fuel injectors…

Hmmmm interesting.... :hmmm:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:52 pm

My insurance dropped to 92/month too. Haven't had a ticket in 7 years. No accidents for 11. :talon2:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:49 pm

clockbreaker wrote:My insurance dropped to 92/month too. Haven't had a ticket in 7 years. No accidents for 11. :talon2:

You shouldn't have said that... :suspense:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next