Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Hardy T Shirt, cheap ripoff bullshit on sale now!

+5
JaysonAych
Turbojett
Dodge
ascona
innkeeper67
9 posters

Go down

Ed Hardy T Shirt, cheap ripoff bullshit on sale now! Empty Ed Hardy T Shirt, cheap ripoff bullshit on sale now!

Post by innkeeper67 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:57 am

I'M SO DESPERATE TO MOVE THIS SHIT I HAVE LYING AROUND, I HAVE TO GO SPAM A MESSAGE BOARD WITH 12 ACTIVE MEMBERS IN THE HOPES SOMEONE WILL BUY IT

innkeeper67
Woeful noob
Woeful noob

Back to top Go down

Ed Hardy T Shirt, cheap ripoff bullshit on sale now! Empty Re: Ed Hardy T Shirt, cheap ripoff bullshit on sale now!

Post by ascona Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:18 am

who is ed hardy and why are you selling his tshirt?
ascona
ascona
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Ed Hardy T Shirt, cheap ripoff bullshit on sale now! Empty Re: Ed Hardy T Shirt, cheap ripoff bullshit on sale now!

Post by Dodge Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:00 am

I have to say, even though its a spambot, I welcome its company
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:26 pm

ascona wrote:who is ed hardy and why are you selling his tshirt?
hot rod custom painter/tattoo artist from like the 50's or 60's, and then some fashion company bought rights to his name and designs, slapped them on clothing and purveys them to douchebags all over the world.
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:47 pm

The thread that had the pink handbag? Spambot knows its audience.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:57 pm

God I hope this is a woman.

With boobs.

Pics?
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:30 pm

I hate all the ed hardy crap. someone at work has ed hardy seat covers and steering wheel cover. its horrid.
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:46 pm

I love how black people love it, when the dude was sort of a bigot.

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:59 pm

I always say you can always spot a total dick a mile away--they wear Ed Hardy.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Turbojett wrote:I always say you can always spot a total dick a mile away--they wear Ed Hardy.

Ed Hardy T Shirt, cheap ripoff bullshit on sale now! Jersey-shore-1228jpg-014069a13b34befb_large
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:00 pm

poster children.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum