Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck you Honor, and the Subaru you rode in on

+3
thewalrus
Talon
Tailhappy
7 posters

Go down

Fuck you Honor, and the Subaru you rode in on Empty Fuck you Honor, and the Subaru you rode in on

Post by Tailhappy Wed May 11, 2011 7:28 am

Fuck you Honor, and the Subaru you rode in on 5708776223_573b827ff2_z
IMAG0125

I took this picture at 9PM last night. Here's how:

Step one: Take picture with Droid.

Step two: Share via Flickr (setting up account is EASY)

Step three Log into AF and create new topic

Step four: Log into Flickr and find photo. Copy and paste the SHARE link and PRESTO!

Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Fuck you Honor, and the Subaru you rode in on Empty Re: Fuck you Honor, and the Subaru you rode in on

Post by Talon Wed May 11, 2011 10:43 am

Ok, it's old now...
Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Fuck you Honor, and the Subaru you rode in on Empty Re: Fuck you Honor, and the Subaru you rode in on

Post by thewalrus Wed May 11, 2011 11:12 am

Talon wrote:Ok, it's old now...

The funny thing is that it was actually Tailhappy, through the very act of posting this topic, that made it old. It's like the first time you see CNN or MSNBC discussing an internet meme. Kills it right then and there.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed May 11, 2011 11:27 am

Again, I have time off coming up when I will shine the car all up (it's white, remember) and will take a photoshoot of it inside and out. I want to do it right.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed May 11, 2011 11:27 am

I think he just wanted to show off his STi exhaust tip. :lol:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Wed May 11, 2011 11:47 am

Subaru Impreza WRX '11 wrote:Again, I have time off coming up when I will shine the car all up (it's white, remember) and will take a photoshoot of it inside and out. I want to do it right.

For the record I still think this is ridiculous. We don't care if it's clean or not. We just want to see it. Plus, it's a Subaru WRX for crying out loud! It's a rally bred sports wagon. It's not supposed to be clean!
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed May 11, 2011 1:07 pm

thewalrus wrote:
Talon wrote:Ok, it's old now...

The funny thing is that it was actually Tailhappy, through the very act of posting this topic, that made it old. It's like the first time you see CNN or MSNBC discussing an internet meme. Kills it right then and there.

You know, I think you're right.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed May 11, 2011 3:13 pm

thewalrus wrote:
Subaru Impreza WRX '11 wrote:Again, I have time off coming up when I will shine the car all up (it's white, remember) and will take a photoshoot of it inside and out. I want to do it right.

For the record I still think this is ridiculous. We don't care if it's clean or not. We just want to see it. Plus, it's a Subaru WRX for crying out loud! It's a rally bred sports wagon. It's not supposed to be clean!
Right, but this isn't mud were talking about, its brake dust and bird droppings.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Wed May 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Subaru Impreza WRX '11 wrote:I think he just wanted to show off his STi exhaust tip. :lol:

STi axleback. Not just tip. Sounds flipping awesome.

And yes. ^_^
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed May 11, 2011 9:10 pm

You know, I want to see how my exhaust sounds from the outside but im hesitant to let anyone else drive it. Its pretty loud from inside the car though.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed May 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Subaru Impreza WRX '11 wrote:You know, I want to see how my exhaust sounds from the outside but im hesitant to let anyone else drive it. Its pretty loud from inside the car though.

Stop being a vagina. Give it to one of your good friends and let them drive past you a few times how you want to hear it. They won't beat on it if they're really a friend.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed May 11, 2011 10:52 pm

I know, it's just that its the first brand new car I've ever owned and im a little paranoid about something happening to it.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Thu May 12, 2011 3:23 am

going to have to change your screen name to Subaru Impreza WRX '12 at this rate.
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu May 12, 2011 9:08 am

Subaru Impreza WRX '11 wrote:I know, it's just that its the first brand new car I've ever owned and im a little paranoid about something happening to it.

Even if you're just on a side street? Just stand in your driveway and have someone drive by at cruising speeds and then again at maybe 4-5k rpm. :shrug:

Or you could just listen real close next time one drives by you. :gah

Or you oculd have a friend video tape you driving by. :lol:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu May 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Subaru Impreza WRX '11 wrote:
thewalrus wrote:

Right, but this isn't mud were talking about, its brake dust and bird droppings.

I think we're at the point that when the pics do finally drop, there'd better be a hot babe draped over the hood.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Thu May 12, 2011 7:22 pm

JaysonAych wrote:
thewalrus wrote:

I think we're at the point that when the pics do finally drop, there'd better be a hot babe draped over the hood.

Great. Now we're NEVER going to see this thing.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Thu May 12, 2011 10:12 pm

:lol:

Just do what most people on Youtube do. Place camera/phone on something at exhaust height (hell, I've seen them on driveways, in weeds, etc), hit RECORD, get in car, start it, rev it, drive away from camera, turn around, drive past camera.

Go back, hit stop, and UPLOAD.

Perfect if you have no friends (or friends that you trust to drive your car).
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu May 12, 2011 11:00 pm

thewalrus wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
thewalrus wrote:

Think again.

Fuck you Honor, and the Subaru you rode in on Kyle110

Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Thu May 12, 2011 11:10 pm

thewalrus wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
thewalrus wrote:

Think again.

Fuck you Honor, and the Subaru you rode in on Kyle110

That's not a babe honor. Do we need to have a birds and bees talk with you?
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri May 13, 2011 7:08 am

ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down