Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyper Silver or Not Hyper Silver? That is the question.

5 posters

Go down

Hyper Silver or Not Hyper Silver? That is the question.  Empty Hyper Silver or Not Hyper Silver? That is the question.

Post by SBF Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:09 pm

My Father-In-Law needs a new wheel for his E500. Problem is I can't tell if it's Hyper Silver or regular Silver.

Any thoughts?

I also told him to get me a picture of a clean wheel. This is what he sends me. ^_^

Hyper Silver or Not Hyper Silver? That is the question.  Pictur10
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Hyper Silver or Not Hyper Silver? That is the question.  Empty Re: Hyper Silver or Not Hyper Silver? That is the question.

Post by Turbojett Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:31 pm

could have tried a back wheel...with like, less brake dust. are the two colors very markedly different?
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Hyper Silver or Not Hyper Silver? That is the question.  Empty Re: Hyper Silver or Not Hyper Silver? That is the question.

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:39 pm

that looks like Hyper Silver too me.

but what the hell do i know Silver at MB is probably Hyper at Kia lol

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:04 am

Supposedly this is Hyper Silver of the same wheel.

Hyper Silver or Not Hyper Silver? That is the question.  Aly65332u
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:53 pm

uh... it...looks... the same...?
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Couldn't the dealer tell you if you gave them the VIN?
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:56 am

You getting a refurb wheel from a place like Keystone? Yeah, that's hyper silver.

Silver is silver and hyper is darker.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down