Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweedish Designer Reimagines the E-Type Jag

+2
Swerve
Turbojett
6 posters

Go down

Sweedish Designer Reimagines the E-Type Jag Empty Sweedish Designer Reimagines the E-Type Jag

Post by Turbojett Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:14 pm

Top Gear: Swedish Designer reimagines the E-Type Jag
Remodelling the E-Type Jag is like remodelling Joanna Lumley.

Yet somehow, Swedish designer Bo Zolland has risked blasphemy, a spell in the Tower and probably the Ghost of Enzo Ferrari to create the ‘Growler': how an E-Type Jaaaaag might look today. And it looks spiffing.

It's apparently based on an XKR complete with a 5.0-litre V8 tuned to produce around 600bhp. Then there's that bodystyle...mmmm.

Sure, it could do with a better name, but you have to admit, it's quite a design, no?

Sweedish Designer Reimagines the E-Type Jag 670x377Image

Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar...this is not one of those cases. :millertime:
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Sweedish Designer Reimagines the E-Type Jag Empty Re: Sweedish Designer Reimagines the E-Type Jag

Post by Swerve Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:44 pm

I really like it but the quad headlights seem to be just there for the sake of being different from the original. Two would look a lot more sporty.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Sweedish Designer Reimagines the E-Type Jag Empty Re: Sweedish Designer Reimagines the E-Type Jag

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:53 pm

looks like a bristol

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:14 pm

I don't like the wheels...sure, they're a throwback to the original, but I think too much so. Something more modern-retro would look better. The rest of the car looks pretty nice.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:37 pm

I like it.
Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:49 am

I think it's gorgeous. Wire wheels, Quad headlights and all.
and DAT ASS
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Dent Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:21 pm

That isn't half bad - normally I don't like these re-imagining render but its a real beauty. Nice.
Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent
Did I mention how rueful and woeful I am?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum