Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't look, Dodge!

5 posters

Go down

Don't look, Dodge! Empty Don't look, Dodge!

Post by JaysonAych Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:47 am

JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Don't look, Dodge! Empty Re: Don't look, Dodge!

Post by Honor Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:54 am

they just wanted an excuse to crush a car with a bulldozer.

it's hard to believe that the guy would rather see his car destroyed than kept by one of his close friends.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:22 pm

awwwww, Ive wanted those exact wheels for sooo long, and a pretty pignose too Woe This is an awful thread
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:56 pm

A lot of people are distraught over this.

It's a load of crap IMO.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:41 pm

:classicsad:
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am

Well I mean the whole thing is bullshit. The guy wanted the car crushed so some 16 y.o. punk ass wouldn't drive it and trash it. Well what the fuck did they just do?

Why couldn't they have disassembled the car for him and sold the parts to S13 enthusiasts? Why couldn't they have sold the car to a serious over 20 buyer?

I don't know how long I've wanted a solid S13 coupe that I've wanted to do the Silvia front end conversion on and here's some asshats that want to follow through with his last dying wish of totally destroying a pristine car.

SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:42 am

I reread the Jalopnik article and they have quotes from the friends saying that they are tired of dealing with the idiots that don't understand and hate the whole thing.

Yeah none of us understand it, because it makes no sense and while apparently everyone who was his friend apparently heard him say this, it still doesn't make sense.

Someone said he was a great friend but a huge asshole to everyone else. Yeah this sounds a lot like the carguy that Talon, Wibler, and I met with a 1g Eclipse Drag Car and when Talon asked him what type of turbo he was using, he said "Garrett T I Don't Remember". He refused to tell us what type of turbo he was running.

I also know they said that they gave all the money he'd won from car show and such to the SPCA (because he loved cats), but I imagine, you'd get a lot more money for the SPCA if you sold the ENTIRE car.

Maybe I'm an asshole for not wanting to make sence and I don't know why I give a shit so much, but shit like this pisses me off.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Yeah, cheesy as it sounds I've let my family and friends know what I want to be done with my two, and that is to give them to people I know will enjoy them as much as I have...I understand his plee, I've put 6 years of my life blood sweat and tears into them, they are just as important to me as any other possession, I just don't understand why you wouldnt want someone else to enjoy them after you couldnt anymore...,

then again people believe we go to heaven when we die too so who the hell knows
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Dodge wrote:
then again people believe we go to heaven when we die too so who the hell knows
Awesome. I just noticed that line from you. Obviously, I like it. :lol: :dunnas:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:36 pm

It's sad to see an old car in seemingly great shape get crushed, though I don't care all that much what he does with his car one way or the other, but I have a question for those who don't like what they did (and I'm not trying to play devil's advocate or suggest anyone's right or wrong or whatever....I'm genuinely curious). Sometimes you hear about a guy who gets buried with his car. Would you see this in the same way? If he was buried in his Nissan would that be any better or worse?
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:49 pm

JaysonAych wrote:It's sad to see an old car in seemingly great shape get crushed, though I don't care all that much what he does with his car one way or the other, but I have a question for those who don't like what they did (and I'm not trying to play devil's advocate or suggest anyone's right or wrong or whatever....I'm genuinely curious). Sometimes you hear about a guy who gets buried with his car. Would you see this in the same way? If he was buried in his Nissan would that be any better or worse?

Not entirely. I know the car went with him then. To just go an crush a perfectly fine car for NO ONE to use, that's a different story.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Really, you would consider a car being buried with a person vs a person's car being crushed at the same time as significantly different things? You don't actually think "the car went with him" means anything literal do you?

Oh wait, you do. I just realised* you Capitalised* "No One". I'm confused, is heaven a place that you get to live your fantasies, or is it a place that you just get to drive the car you owned before dying but without any speed limits?

* Yes, I realised* that isn't seppo# spelling.

# Aussie rhyming slang. Yank = Septic Tank = Seppo... Yank is a term used in a friendly manner by Australians just like we use Poms for the English.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down