Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi SBF

+4
Pennzoil GT-R
1300ZUK
SBF
The_Edge
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hi SBF Empty Hi SBF

Post by The_Edge Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:55 am

1) Is it true that the porsche cayman S has the same engine as some years of the 911 carrera? (non-turbo)

2) What do you think of the porsche 911?

3) The new mustang's gauges go all the way to the end (i.e. full gas, top speedo speed, top tach RPM, etc), then to zero, then to the end again as a welcome when you turn on the car.

4) The 2002 trans am ws6 had 320HP... BACK THEN! Talk about power... .

^_^
The_Edge
The_Edge
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Hi SBF Empty Re: Hi SBF

Post by SBF Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:18 am

Don't be a smart ass. :curses:
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:27 am

To answer your questions:

1) It is probably similar in construction, but has newer components on it such as direct injection.

2) The 911 is still badass

3)There are some systems that do that as a diagnostic check. You can find the
same thing in a 1996 International DT series School bus.

4) Thats what you call factory hot rodding; They put the LS1 from the Corvette in a less superior car.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:16 pm

SBF wrote:To answer your questions:

1) It is probably similar in construction, but has newer components on it such as direct injection.

2) The 911 is still badass

3)There are some systems that do that as a diagnostic check. You can find the
same thing in a 1996 International DT series School bus.

4) Thats what you call factory hot rodding; They put the LS1 from the Corvette in a less superior car.

2) There are new 911's...
4) factory hot rodding ftw!
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:14 am

Hey Rod, Post nudes

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:37 am

1300ZUK wrote:Hey Rod, Post nudes

What do I get in return?
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:15 pm

citizenship?

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:47 pm

:roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:50 pm

doesn't the new vw scirocco do the rev and speedo up and down thing? and i think the GTI, as well.

and if you've got VagCom software, you can make any VW golf MK6 do it.
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:07 pm

vag :roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:13 pm

yes. Vag
volkswagen aktiengesellschaft
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:19 pm

i know
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Honor just wanted to reiterate the word Vag, for he sorely misses it.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:02 am

seems i've struck a nerve.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:43 am

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:citizenship?

Hey dude, I wasn't going to say it in AF like, ever, but on a second thought, I'll enjoy the burn you will feel from this:

Ready?

Wait for it.

This will piss you off.

These "automotive posts" were just to gather proof that AF likes the porsche 911 because... I JUST BOUGHT ONE!!! BUURRRNNNN!!!!!!

Porsche 1, Pennz 0. BUUURRRNNNN :lol: No matter how many girl/imaginary celeb/brietling/other clothes/accessory stuff posts you make, they're never going to equal the poooooooooooorscheeeeeee.

Say what you need to say now, do some damage control. Yes, picking lettuce is a good business. Yes, do tell that joke that goes like "what is a difference bewteen a cactus and a porsche". Yes, say that somebody bought the car for me, it's not true, and even if it was, I'd still drive a pooorrrssccchheeee. What do you drive? And yes, do ask me to post pics if you want to. I will post pics of the interior, maybe with a note on the interior with a date and message we can agree here.

Am I being annoying enough yet? Am I being obnoxious? Well... in that case....

(wait for it)

PPOOORRSSSSSSSCCCHHHEEEEE!!!!!!

TJ and dunnas: Notice how I never called pennz any names or anything, I merely replied to his lame attempt at an insult. I'm still being as reasonable as I said I would.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:44 am

ascona wrote:doesn't the new vw scirocco do the rev and speedo up and down thing? and i think the GTI, as well.

and if you've got VagCom software, you can make any VW golf MK6 do it.

Thanks for pointing that out.. I just saw some cool youtube vids about it :cheers:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:09 am

Clockbreaker wrote:seems i've struck a nerve.

not really, I'm just poking fun.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:15 am

The_Edge wrote:
These "automotive posts" were just to gather proof that AF likes the porsche 911 because... I JUST BOUGHT ONE!!! BUURRRNNNN!!!!!!

Sorry Rod, pics or it didn't happen, for serious. I could jump on here tomorrow and say I bought an Aston Martin. Not trying to be a dick, but I want some pics.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:01 am

The_Edge wrote:

Hey dude, I wasn't going to say it in AF like, ever, but on a second thought, I'll enjoy the burn you will feel from this:

Ready?

Wait for it.

This will piss you off.

Porsche 1, Pennz 0. BUUURRRNNNN :lol: No matter how many girl/imaginary celeb/brietling/other clothes/accessory stuff posts you make, they're never going to equal the poooooooooooorscheeeeeee.

Say what you need to say now, do some damage control. Yes, picking lettuce is a good business. Yes, do tell that joke that goes like "what is a difference bewteen a cactus and a porsche". Yes, say that somebody bought the car for me, it's not true, and even if it was, I'd still drive a pooorrrssccchheeee. What do you drive? And yes, do ask me to post pics if you want to. I will post pics of the interior, maybe with a note on the interior with a date and message we can agree here.

(wait for it)

TJ and dunnas: Notice how I never called pennz any names or anything, I merely replied to his lame attempt at an insult. I'm still being as reasonable as I said I would.

lol. all that from a one word reply.

well done on [daddy] buying the porsche. fyi i dont have a car. i live walking distance from work and a 30 second walk to the underground station. theres no point - noone in london drives.

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:32 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

Ready?

Wait for it.

This will piss you off.

(wait for it)

lol. all that from a one word reply.

well done on [daddy] buying the porsche. fyi i dont have a car. i live walking distance from work and a 30 second walk to the underground station. theres no point - noone in london drives.

Read bold & underlined, I'm way ahead of ya ^_^

P.S: POOOOOOORRSSCCCHHEEEE beats your feet fungus every day of the week. I guess going through law school does pay off after all pennz, too bad you didn't finish what you started.

BTW, didn't you say not so long ago that "everybody in londonistan drives a ferrari or a porsche" or something like that? You were quite proud of that... now you say the opposite? Hmmmm.

Anyway, if I keep going down the rabbit hole I'll break my peace oath, so not more of that. So one more last word: PPOORRRRSSCCCCCHHEEE!
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:47 pm

sums you up really. who gives a shit? if you bought it so you can tell people you own it...i only feel sorry for you

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:sums you up really. who gives a shit? if you bought it so you can tell people you own it...i only feel sorry for you

It's funny because my very first line in the reply to your unprovoked flame at me was "Hey dude, I wasn't going to say it in AF like, ever, but on a second thought, I'll enjoy the burn you will feel from this". No wonder you didn't make it through law school, not even in londonistan.

I know you give a shit. You give a shit way too much Mr. "I don't need a car because I don't need to drive" yet you pretend to buy "fancy" (more like blingy) watches even though everything, from cell phones, to laptops, to pda's, to fucking toasters has a watch/clock... and if you truly needed a watch, why not buying a 10$ casio? They're even more precise, you know? Poooooooooooorscheeeeeeeee drives you nuts, and I'm loving it.

Ok final post to you now, I promise. Just remember, you began, so don't act like the victim.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:42 pm

The_Edge wrote: yet you pretend to buy "fancy" (more like blingy) watches even though everything, from cell phones, to laptops, to pda's, to fucking toasters has a watch/clock... and if you truly needed a watch, why not buying a 10$ casio? They're even more precise, you know?

nothing about the car stuff, but this snippet shows you have no idea about style or class whatsoever
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:57 am

The_Edge wrote:
Pennzoil GT-R wrote:sums you up really. who gives a shit? if you bought it so you can tell people you own it...i only feel sorry for you

It's funny because my very first line in the reply to your unprovoked flame at me was "Hey dude, I wasn't going to say it in AF like, ever, but on a second thought, I'll enjoy the burn you will feel from this". No wonder you didn't make it through law school, not even in londonistan.

I know you give a shit. You give a shit way too much Mr. "I don't need a car because I don't need to drive" yet you pretend to buy "fancy" (more like blingy) watches even though everything, from cell phones, to laptops, to pda's, to fucking toasters has a watch/clock... and if you truly needed a watch, why not buying a 10$ casio? They're even more precise, you know? Poooooooooooorscheeeeeeeee drives you nuts, and I'm loving it.

Ok final post to you now, I promise. Just remember, you began, so don't act like the victim.

If NASA had taken a $10 Casio to the moon i would have bought one of those. Not my problem it was an Omega. A Porsche is a great car, but owning one isnt impressive. What did you get anyway?

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:51 pm

SBF wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

Sorry Rod, pics or it didn't happen, for serious. I could jump on here tomorrow and say I bought an Aston Martin. Not trying to be a dick, but I want some pics.

Yeah I understand man.

I will put a note on the car's interior. What do you want the note to say? It will say "lol pennz" and something else, anything you tell me to put there (as long as it's not demeaning to anyone). Also, what specific part of the interior do you want? Or maybe the storage area? I cannot take a pic of the exterior, as the car's color would show.

Once we arrange that I'll PM you a pic :)
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:07 pm

ascona wrote:
The_Edge wrote: yet you pretend to buy "fancy" (more like blingy) watches even though everything, from cell phones, to laptops, to pda's, to fucking toasters has a watch/clock... and if you truly needed a watch, why not buying a 10$ casio? They're even more precise, you know?

nothing about the car stuff, but this snippet shows you have no idea about style or class whatsoever

Hey dude, you've been pretty reasonable and stuff. I'd think you're trolling, but once again, you've been ok as of late, and I have obviously been trying not to argue with anyone.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and think this is not a trolling post.

Who brought "class" or "style" to the topic? I merely told pennz about the car because I knew it'd make him real angry (and in that, I was quite successful). I never claimed it'd make me "classier" or "with more style".

He mentioned how he doesn't have a car because he "does not need to drive". My point is, some people buy things because they want to buy them, not because they need them. If pennz truly followed religiously his "I only buy stuff I need" b.s., he'd not have a watch, because I am sure his cell phone, PDA, laptop, etc, they all give the time. The metro (or "tube" or whatever) he claims to spend so much time in has clocks everywhere. Even if he truly needed a watch (turns out a poll with teens nowadays actually says they don't think they need a watch!), he would be happy with a Casio. a 10$ casio.

Yet he tries to brag here about his imaginary brietlings (did people go to the moon with them too pennz?), omegas (because the man went to the moon with an omega? How does that make him need an omega? No, he WANTS an omega because men went to the moon with an omega).

Again, "class" or "style" has nothing to do with the topic. So ok, Pennz like watches so he pretends to buy them and brags about it here. Turns out this is a car forum (or, it WAS a car forum), so was the other AF, so were R&T and C&D forums. If he truly was a car enthusiast, he'd buy one because he wants one. Either he is not a true car guy or he can't afford one.

This guy has also been known for changing positions more than the kama sutra. So first everybody in londonistan drives a ferrari or aston, according to him. Now nobody in londonistan drives a car because of traffic. So funny he never reffered to this part of my reply.

He has also been proved wrong on so many things by me and other in this board. After he gets proved wrong in something, he dissapears conveniently: Remember the whole porsche diffuser debacle? The "solicitors need to pass the bar exam" fiasco? The whole "gogogg poor bankers are stressed Woe ", etc. He defended the BP people, for sake. I'd strongly re-consider trying to side with such a flaky and obviously clueness person on this one ascona, especially since he instigated this one as well.

There you go, I gave you enough explanation, and hopefully your reply was not a troll reply. I said I'd not engage pennz on this topic anymore and I intend to keep it that way. He WILL reply on this post I made for you, but I will ignore it. I just hope you also let this one slide and he ends replying to himself over and over (i.e. please I ask you, don't reply to my reply or reply like "ogogog pennz is right u sux0r no class and even akmed has a porcha lulz").
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:23 pm

why PM it? why not post it here? you're not going to be in it. nobody is going to be able to hunt you down by seeing what color your car's interior OR exterior is. that's pretty paranoid man.

Last edited by Clockbreaker on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:25 pm

all 3 people that visit this site might be able to do something with it.

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:28 pm

yeah flying to virginia and looking for every whatever color 911 it is and beat the crap out of the guy hoping it's rod.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:51 pm

The_Edge wrote:
SBF wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

Yeah I understand man.

I will put a note on the car's interior. What do you want the note to say? It will say "lol pennz" and something else, anything you tell me to put there (as long as it's not demeaning to anyone). Also, what specific part of the interior do you want? Or maybe the storage area? I cannot take a pic of the exterior, as the car's color would show.

Why can't you show a pic of the exterior? Almost everyone has shown pics of their cars on here or the old AF. I would say to not even bother, because 90% of Porsche interiors are dark slate gray. Sure you can take a pic of the interior, but I want to see the exterior. Why don't you want us to see the color? Is it Hello Kitty Pink or Queerbait Gold?

If you continually showed us pics for the next few months with this car, would believe you then. If you showed me one pic from one time, how do I know you're not a valet somewhere?

If you want to pm me a pic that's fine, but you will get more credibility for an exterior pic, during the day.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:13 pm

SBF wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
SBF wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

Yeah I understand man.

Why can't you show a pic of the exterior? Almost everyone has shown pics of their cars on here or the old AF. I would say to not even bother, because 90% of Porsche interiors are dark slate gray. Sure you can take a pic of the interior, but I want to see the exterior. Why don't you want us to see the color? Is it Hello Kitty Pink or Queerbait Gold?

If you continually showed us pics for the next few months with this car, would believe you then. If you showed me one pic from one time, how do I know you're not a valet somewhere?

If you want to pm me a pic that's fine, but you will get more credibility for an exterior pic, during the day.

So, why do you want to see it then? I don't get it.

Yes, most interiors are dark slate gray. Your point? I could as well wait in a parking lot and take exterior pics of a random car and say it's mine. I actually have to get inside the car in order to take a decent interior pic. Then, I'm also including a note with a text you can dictate (again, nothing offensive though). I'm adding in an extra thing here: A trunk picture, with stuff in the trunk.

So, I need to:

1) Get inside a car.
2) Include the note, with a text I have no control of (under certain guidelines, nothing offensive, etc), and take a pic.
3) Open the trunk (more like, front-trunk) and put some stuff inside it.

Again, that is so much more complex and involves so much more than a simple exterior pic (I might as well google "ferrari enzo" and post a pic of any dude with an enzo and say it's me, right?). There's no doubt this (this would be 3 pics, by the way) would prove more than what you're asking for.

So we go back to the question, why do you want the pic then? If it's not for proof, what for then? This is exactly why I didn't want to tell AF, this is why I wasn't going to tell AF, all the shit involved with it. Nobody would act like a car entusiast and be happy for me or ask questions about the car, it's all drama and trolling. But I needed to raise that frustrated chav's blood pressure, so I did it... and boy I did get a kick out of it. Lol@pennz.

Also, lol@the idea of putting a note inside somebody else's car, opening the car's trunk, putting stuff inside that somebody else's car, taking pics of that... did you even think before posting the stupid "valet" story? (dude if I had called YOU a valet you'd be so pissed off, so I actually got trolled by you for replying to you...)

Again, I thought your post had good intentions (trying to get proof that the car is mine), but rather it was a way for you to generate an "opening" for trolling me ("oggogg pink color"... "ogogog you're a valet"..., etc).

I don't need to prove myself to anyone, much less do some sort of photodocumentary with 1 year worth of pics so I can get a your approval. If you still want the pics, please let me know and I'll take them (and please, I'd be sending YOU and only YOU the pics because I don't distrust you).

Cheers :cheers:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:37 pm

I'm 100% sure Rod did get the 911.

Rod, I was actually going to suggest a CLK in the topic you posted. It probably isn't sporty enough (although an AMG would be) but you seem more interested in luxury and class than actual driving.

I'm thinking of getting a C208 (the original and only shape I actually like) 320 for a normal car to complement my MR2.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Rod, who says it's for proof in the first place? It's a lot easier to compliment someone on a nice car if we're reminded with an exterior shot that it's a nice car. Sure, put a note on it if you want. Or don't. I don't think it will make a huge difference to anyone's lives here if you actually do or don't have a Porsche, so why sweat it.

Congrats, by the way.

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:17 am

The_Edge wrote:
SBF wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
SBF wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

Yeah I understand man.

Yes, most interiors are dark slate gray. Your point? I could as well wait in a parking lot and take exterior pics of a random car and say it's mine. I actually have to get inside the car in order to take a decent interior pic. Then, I'm also including a note with a text you can dictate (again, nothing offensive though). I'm adding in an extra thing here: A trunk picture, with stuff in the trunk.

So, I need to:

1) Get inside a car.
2) Include the note, with a text I have no control of (under certain guidelines, nothing offensive, etc), and take a pic.

Again, that is so much more complex and involves so much more than a simple exterior pic (I might as well google "ferrari enzo" and post a pic of any dude with an enzo and say it's me, right?). There's no doubt this (this would be 3 pics, by the way) would prove more than what you're asking for.

So we go back to the question, why do you want the pic then? If it's not for proof, what for then? This is exactly why I didn't want to tell AF, this is why I wasn't going to tell AF, all the shit involved with it. Nobody would act like a car entusiast and be happy for me or ask questions about the car, it's all drama and trolling. But I needed to raise that frustrated chav's blood pressure, so I did it... and boy I did get a kick out of it. Lol@pennz.

Also, lol@the idea of putting a note inside somebody else's car, opening the car's trunk, putting stuff inside that somebody else's car, taking pics of that... did you even think before posting the stupid "valet" story? (dude if I had called YOU a valet you'd be so pissed off, so I actually got trolled by you for replying to you...)

Again, I thought your post had good intentions (trying to get proof that the car is mine), but rather it was a way for you to generate an "opening" for trolling me ("oggogg pink color"... "ogogog you're a valet"..., etc).

I don't need to prove myself to anyone, much less do some sort of photodocumentary with 1 year worth of pics so I can get a your approval. If you still want the pics, please let me know and I'll take them (and please, I'd be sending YOU and only YOU the pics because I don't distrust you).

Listen, I want to see pics of your car, that's all. Write whatever you want. I just feel that you have some problem posting pics on here while nobody else does. Also, it's weird you don't want anyone to know the exterior color. Can you tell us what it is? Nobody is going to hunt you down and murder you because they know the color of your car. I have a Dark Green 1995 Jeep Cherokee and a Black 2003 Dodge Durango. How hard was that? Why can't you provide exterior pics with the interior pics.

Also, I was never trolling you, I don't troll. I just don't understand why you don't want to tell us the exterior color. Is it an embarassing color? That's what I meant about the pink and gold.

BTW, there is no shame in having a valet job on the side. My cousin works for a reputable advertising agency in Chicago and does valet work on the weekends to fund his racecar and racing habit.

Honestly rod, I know you don't like pennz, but it was a dick of you to come in here and flaunt that you have on. This is why I have a hard time with believing you bought one. Instead of making a mass announcement with pics (which probably would have had many compliments including myself) you chose to announce it by flauting it to only pennz to try to make him feel jealous. You are so worried about what he's going to say or do. For chist's sake, ignore him. This shit needs to stop man, grow the fuck up. We can all be a little immature from time to time, but your making the same posts now that you did 8 years ago. So do you understand how I can be a little skeptical?

You should still really consider making a mass announcement with pics, I imagine there will be a majority of compliments.

After all that I have said, I do want to see the pics, but why not compliment it with an exterior pic? By this time, I can believe that you probably bought a 911 with how defensive you have gotten over it.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:38 pm

My Tundra is white, That really narrows it down for my af stalkers

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:13 pm

my last three cars have been so unique that one could just pinpoint my location by asking anyone Qhey' do you know the green materia/white zx/cadillac
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:27 pm

I'm just not understanding the paranoia of telling someone your car color. I could understand covering up your license plates, but why color? Are you afraid someones going to steal your car? Are you afraid that pennz is going to take a round trip flight to wherever you live, slash your tires, key your car, and shit on the front seat?

I don't even know where you fucking live Rod. Give me an honest to god reason why you can't tell us the color of your car.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:19 pm

SBF wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
SBF wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
SBF wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

Yeah I understand man.

So, I need to:

1) Get inside a car.

Listen, I want to see pics of your car, that's all. Write whatever you want. I just feel that you have some problem posting pics on here while nobody else does.

TRUE

Also, it's weird you don't want anyone to know the exterior color. Can you tell us what it is? Nobody is going to hunt you down and murder you because they know the color of your car. I have a Dark Green 1995 Jeep Cherokee and a Black 2003 Dodge Durango. How hard was that? Why can't you provide exterior pics with the interior pics.

YOU'RE FAR MORE POPULAR HERE THAN I AM Wink EVERYBODY LIKES YOU MAN... EVEN ME HEHEHE.

Also, I was never trolling you, I don't troll. I just don't understand why you don't want to tell us the exterior color. Is it an embarassing color? That's what I meant about the pink and gold.

FAIR ENOUGH. TRUE, YOU DON'T TROLL, I OVER-REACTED. THE COLOR.. LET'S JUST SAY IT'S PRETTY VANILLA.

BTW, there is no shame in having a valet job on the side. My cousin works for a reputable advertising agency in Chicago and does valet work on the weekends to fund his racecar and racing habit.

SWEET!!! HAS HE BEEN IN ANY COOL RACES AND STUFF?

Honestly rod, I know you don't like pennz, but it was a dick of you to come in here and flaunt that you have on. This is why I have a hard time with believing you bought one.

SO TRUE, AND FOR THAT I APOLOGIZE. TRUTH IS I WAS NOT GOING TO TELL ANYONE IN AF (AT LEAST *ON* AF, MAYBE I'D HAVE DONE IT ON-THE-SIDE). HE PISSED ME OFF AND I DID WHAT I NEEDED TO PISS HIM OFF. IT WORKED, BUT I GUESS IT WASN'T VERY COOL OF ME TO DO SO.

Instead of making a mass announcement with pics (which probably would have had many compliments including myself) you chose to announce it by flauting it to only pennz to try to make him feel jealous. You are so worried about what he's going to say or do. For chist's sake, ignore him. This shit needs to stop man, grow the fuck up.

INDEED. IT'S UNDENIABLE I'M SLOWLY GETTING THERE, THOUGH. IT WILL COME TO THE POINT THAT THE LITTLE KID WILL KEEP CRACKING JOKES AT ME AND PEOPLE WILL BE LIKE "STFU PENNZ, STOP TRYING TO STIR SHIT". I BELIEVE WE'RE CLOSER TO THAT THAN NOT NOW...

We can all be a little immature from time to time, but your making the same posts now that you did 8 years ago. So do you understand how I can be a little skeptical?

YUP.

You should still really consider making a mass announcement with pics, I imagine there will be a majority of compliments.

After all that I have said, I do want to see the pics, but why not compliment it with an exterior pic? By this time, I can believe that you probably bought a 911 with how defensive you have gotten over it.

THERE WILL BE PICS MAN :talon2:

Answers in caps man.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 pm

SBF wrote:I'm just not understanding the paranoia of telling someone your car color. I could understand covering up your license plates, but why color? Are you afraid someones going to steal your car? Are you afraid that pennz is going to take a round trip flight to wherever you live, slash your tires, key your car, and shit on the front seat?

I don't even know where you fucking live Rod. Give me an honest to god reason why you can't tell us the color of your car.

I guess it's not reasonable... it just doesn't feel right to me heh.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Turbofrog wrote:Rod, who says it's for proof in the first place? It's a lot easier to compliment someone on a nice car if we're reminded with an exterior shot that it's a nice car. Sure, put a note on it if you want. Or don't. I don't think it will make a huge difference to anyone's lives here if you actually do or don't have a Porsche, so why sweat it.

Congrats, by the way.

The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum