Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travis Pastrana Sets New Mark for Mt. Washington Auto Road Hillclimb

+3
ascona
Talon
zdc_LarryRX
7 posters

Go down

Travis Pastrana Sets New Mark for Mt. Washington Auto Road Hillclimb Empty Travis Pastrana Sets New Mark for Mt. Washington Auto Road Hillclimb

Post by zdc_LarryRX Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:58 pm

zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Travis Pastrana Sets New Mark for Mt. Washington Auto Road Hillclimb Empty Re: Travis Pastrana Sets New Mark for Mt. Washington Auto Road Hillclimb

Post by zdc_LarryRX Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:59 pm

They didn't announce that he would be there because the were afraid of crowd control. FUCKERS!!!!!! :curses:
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX

Back to top Go down

Travis Pastrana Sets New Mark for Mt. Washington Auto Road Hillclimb Empty Re: Travis Pastrana Sets New Mark for Mt. Washington Auto Road Hillclimb

Post by Talon Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Where's the video?

Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:46 pm

he might be a good driver and everything, but he's still a douche.
ascona
ascona
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Talon wrote:Where's the video?

I guess they suck and I didn't bother to look either. LOL.
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:53 pm

zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:39 pm

ascona wrote:he might be a good driver and everything, but he's still a douche.

i think ken block seems like more of a douche.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Yeah, from all accounts I've heard, Pastrana is one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:46 pm

Honor wrote:
ascona wrote:he might be a good driver and everything, but he's still a douche.

i think ken block seems like more of a douche.

it's a problem with most american professional drivers, nowadays....
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:53 am

looks badass, but funny to me that my house is about the same elevation as the summit of mt washington. I should put a sign in my backyard that says 'ry's backyard, 62xx ft'
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:57 am

also pikes > washington

Travis Pastrana Sets New Mark for Mt. Washington Auto Road Hillclimb Pikes-peak-ford-fiesta-marcus-gronholm

Those chutes on the right are also where I get a lot of my spring skiing in...great stuff.
ryguy79
ryguy79

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:07 am

also, while i'm pimping pikes peak...

ryguy79
ryguy79

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:24 pm

zdc_LarryRX wrote:
Travis Pastrana Sets New Mark for Mt. Washington Auto Road Hillclimb Jtkoxl
THIS. :talon2:
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:52 pm

zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:53 pm

zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down