Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we have a topic for Bikes, ATVs Snowmobiles and other?

5 posters

Go down

Can we have a topic for Bikes, ATVs Snowmobiles and other? Empty Can we have a topic for Bikes, ATVs Snowmobiles and other?

Post by zdc_LarryRX Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:10 pm

Also what do you guys think about the Can-Am Spyder? It looks like a way to prolong my snowmobile craze and not kill my self on 2 wheels( yeas call me a cat but i don't have a total death wish).

Can we have a topic for Bikes, ATVs Snowmobiles and other? 20j2sm1
Can we have a topic for Bikes, ATVs Snowmobiles and other? 6i66pj
Can we have a topic for Bikes, ATVs Snowmobiles and other? B8wt8p
Can we have a topic for Bikes, ATVs Snowmobiles and other? Azdh51
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Can we have a topic for Bikes, ATVs Snowmobiles and other? Empty Re: Can we have a topic for Bikes, ATVs Snowmobiles and other?

Post by zdc_LarryRX Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:11 pm

:aris:

Fuck it, I'm tired so here's the site http://spyder.brp.com/
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX

Back to top Go down

Can we have a topic for Bikes, ATVs Snowmobiles and other? Empty Re: Can we have a topic for Bikes, ATVs Snowmobiles and other?

Post by Aristotle Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:57 pm

GET A REAL BIKE SISSY :screamo:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:30 am

Anyone else want a separate section for this? Other vehicles didn't really get used much on the main site, so I didn't think it would be that popular.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:22 am

zdc_LarryRX wrote: but i don't have a total death wish).

ban?
ascona
ascona
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Woe "Total Death Wish" means not dying but suffering till the end of days :afargument:
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:51 pm

Aristotle wrote:GET A REAL BIKE SISSY :screamo:

Never said i was going to get one, they looked interesting to me. Like a snowmobile :smellywub: :screamo:
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:53 pm

Ascona wrote:
zdc_LarryRX wrote: but i don't have a total death wish).

ban?

Yeah. Just one fucking second here. The nerve of some people registering on this site, demanding their own topics / sections, and not even having the common courtesy to recognize the very basis for the site itself - namely the deep and unabating sense of meaninglessness, malaise and hopelessness cured only by the relinquishing of the vital forces within.

For shame.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:36 pm

:cheese:
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum