Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AF is also a great form of birth control

+2
SBF
xtine
6 posters

Go down

AF is also a great form of birth control Empty AF is also a great form of birth control

Post by xtine Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:52 pm

Great Britain has long struggled with the highest teenage pregnancy rate in Western Europe. Now a local government initiative in northern England is trying a new and somewhat controversial approach to sex education -- encouraging teenagers to masturbate.

In a new National Health Service leaflet entitled "Pleasure," teenagers are encouraged to exercise their right to "an orgasm a day."

"Health promotion experts advocate five portions of fruit and veg a day and 30 minutes' physical activity three times a week. What about sex or masturbation twice a week?" says the leaflet, which Sheffield's Primary Care Trust has circulated to parents, teenagers and youth workers in and around the city.

The leaflet has caused quite a stir. Many people say they believe it will encourage teenagers to engage in underage or unsafe sex.

Steven Slack, one of the authors, disagrees. He was unavailable for comment to ABC News, but previously told the Daily Telegraph that the leaflet does the opposite, and, in fact, encourages teenagers to delay losing their virginity until they are certain they will enjoy the experience.

Slack also said that by encouraging teenagers to experiment with sex, the pamphlet could dispel the myth that "there is only one way to have 'proper sex.'"

Psychologists who specialize in sexuality and family health in the United States generally supported the message, but disagreed about the method to reach teens.

"These are still minors, and the parents, even if they are supportive of the idea, might be a bit scandalized to see their children being talked to directly about sexuality without taking the parents' consent into account," psychologist and columnist Pepper Schwartz wrote in an e-mail to ABCNews.com.

"I think talking about and demystifying masturbation is a great idea -- but it should be done with parent cooperation rather than bombarding their child with information without context or respect for their own cultural and historical traditions," she said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/story?id=8072314&page=1
xtine
xtine
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

AF is also a great form of birth control Empty Re: AF is also a great form of birth control

Post by SBF Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:29 pm

"What about sex or masturbation twice a week?"

What about sex or masturbation twice a day? :perv:
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

AF is also a great form of birth control Empty Re: AF is also a great form of birth control

Post by JaysonAych Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:10 pm

Teenagers in Britain need pamphlets to tell them to jerk it? Jesus.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:22 pm

I didn't realize it was that hard. :classicsad:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:34 pm

SBF wrote:I didn't realize it was that hard. :classicsad:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:44 pm

JaysonAych wrote:Teenagers in Britain need pamphlets to tell them to jerk it? Jesus.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I am getting ideas for the next photoshop :talon2:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:47 pm

The_Edge wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:Teenagers in Britain need pamphlets to tell them to jerk it? Jesus.

I'm just going to point out now that I'm at work. :unsure:

:lol:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:00 pm

HIGGENS!!
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:29 pm

xtine wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

And posting stories about masturbation while there :highfive:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:55 pm

JaysonAych wrote:
xtine wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

Hey, there aren't any pics. -_-
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:57 pm

xtine wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
xtine wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

That's okay, I forgive you.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:03 pm

JaysonAych wrote:
xtine wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
xtine wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

That's okay, I forgive you.

:smellywub:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:46 pm

this thread has turned into a disaster.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Aristotle wrote:this thread has turned into a disaster.

We need a pic of the actual brit jerk-off-suggesting booklet (man, I never thought I'd use that combination of words seriously, in real life and not joking!) or a mock up to save the thread.

I can imagine a news article from The Onion like "British government encourages teenagers to be wankers" .. or what about "The British want more wankers" :lol:
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:15 pm

The_Edge wrote:

We need a pic of the actual brit jerk-off-suggesting booklet (man, I never thought I'd use that combination of words seriously, in real life and not joking!) or a mock up to save the thread.

I can imagine a news article from The Onion like "British government encourages teenagers to be wankers" .. or what about "The British want more wankers" :lol:
:roflmao:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:01 am

xtine wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

:roflmao:

:fap:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:19 am

:fap:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum