Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i was surfing reddit, and this came up. pretty crazy pictures.

+4
TheWoerus
Pennzoil GT-R
dunnas
Aristotle
8 posters

Go down

i was surfing reddit, and this came up. pretty crazy pictures. Empty i was surfing reddit, and this came up. pretty crazy pictures.

Post by Aristotle Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:59 pm

Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

i was surfing reddit, and this came up. pretty crazy pictures. Empty Re: i was surfing reddit, and this came up. pretty crazy pictures.

Post by dunnas Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:07 pm

You'd think that would be something you'd heard of before. :huh:
dunnas
dunnas
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

i was surfing reddit, and this came up. pretty crazy pictures. Empty Re: i was surfing reddit, and this came up. pretty crazy pictures.

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:37 am

That was on Jeremy Clarkson's extreme machines years ago. It was in the same episode that had the Jahre Viking in it.

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:48 am

Makes me less justified in complaining about my job, that's for sure...
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:50 am

Wow...

I've seen Ed Burtynsky's pictures of the shipbreaking, but I hadn't heard the stories of the workers. That's fucking nuts.

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:06 pm

Turbofrog wrote:Wow...

I've seen Ed Burtynsky's pictures of the shipbreaking, but I hadn't heard the stories of the workers. That's fucking nuts.

Not surprising though. Really.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:19 pm

No, it's not. But it's sad, all the same. We go through our day-to-day existence with the expectation that life is inherently valuable. But clearly, where there is a surplus of people and a lack of income, that value declines dramatically....

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:43 pm

those poor bastards
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:45 pm

guh. deviantart is the devil.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:59 pm

to work and die is better than to starve and die
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down